Moonlight

Silence(JENLISA)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

To tell someone to stay was always easy, but what’s after that? What will they do? Lisa was facing the same problem, although she loved that Jennie told her to stay but it was still awkward because she was her freaking crush and having dinner alone beside Jennie, was really heart rising.

The dining was big enough to fit ten people and out of the entire place, Jennie sat beside her. Of course, her heart was racing.

“Why are you eating so little?” Lisa found her posture as she spoke calmly to Jennie, who had little rice on her bowl.

“I’m not hungry at all...” Jennie said while munching the food.

Lisa sighed, “What did you have for lunch at school?”

“Sandwich” Jennie answered.

“Don’t you get sick of eating it every day?” Lisa asked as she looked her bowl with so much rice on it.

Jennie shook her head, “I eat rice at school too but only some times.”

Lisa only nodded as she started to devour her dinner and Jennie, who was already done with eating stared Lisa with a simple smile. Her heart was at ease while seeing Lisa eats so well.

“Do you want more?” She asked to Lisa.

“No, I’m already full but it was delicious.” Lisa said while her lips.

The leftovers plate was taken by the maids, but Lisa insisted on helping them to be only declined.

“I can help too!” Lisa said to them.

Jennie chuckled as the maids ignored her and just did their work.

“Lisa, you’re a guest here...you don’t need to help.” Jennie reminded while dragging her by the arm.

“I can.” Lisa said while looking back at the maids.

“They will only feel like you pity them, Lisa.” Jennie said as she took the latter to the back of the house where they had a large glass wall with a door and the green backyard could be seen from there.

“Let’s go outside.” Jennie told as she opened the glass door.

Jennie let her feet touch the grass as she motioned for Lisa to come too. Lisa nodded and ran to her.

“It’s so cold here!” Lisa whined as she felt the cold breeze on her skin.

Jennie sat on the grass with her legs crossed in an Indian-style. She watched the full moon which was shining so bright and the stars that covered the whole dark sky.

“It’s a full moon,” She muttered as she devoured every beauty up in the sky.

Lisa too, looked up and smiled, “It looks so pretty.”

She took out her phone and clicked the pictures of the moon and the stars.

“Wanna take a selca?” Lisa asked to Jennie, who was enjoying the view herself.

Jennie looked her and stared her for awhile and nodded her head.

They took lots of selca together and out of the blue, Jennie demanded Lisa to dance.

“What? Dance?” Lisa asked her if she had misheard the demand.

Jennie nodded her head, “Dance, please? I will play the music.”

Lisa was a dancer and to decline it will be a disgrace so she nodded her head and stood up in the grass and positioned herself, waiting for the song to start.

And when the song started, Lisa stared at Jennie and whined,

“Ahhh....unnie, jinja!!?”

Jennie laughed as she gestured Lisa to continue to dance. Lisa pouted because she thought Jennie would give her a good song but she had played shark family song...doo doo doo.

It was childish and Jennie was enjoying it very well.

Lisa just sighed a she did some funny moves to match the beat and also acted like a shark while Jennie was laughing like a maniac.

“Unnie! You have to come too,” Lisa said as she stopped dancing and tried to pull Jennie.

Jennie made an ‘x’ mark with her hands and shook her head, “You are the dancer, here, Lisa.”

Jennie resisted with her strength but Lisa succeeded on pulling her and now both of them were dancing crazily on the children’s songs.

Inventible laugh were shared.

Awkward dance were shared.

Joy was shared.

Smiles were shared,

All in the moonlight.

-

 

“Jennie?” Someone called behind them.

Jennie turned around and saw Nayeon standing on the glass door.

“Unnie?”

Jennie had stood up and walked towards Nayeon. Lisa did the same and stood up, and then she greeted Nayeon with a bow.

“Lisa, I presume?” Nayeon said to her.

Lisa with an amazed face nodded her head. How did she know her?

“H-How did you know?” She asked.

Nayeon giggled, “Jennie mentioned about you.”

Jennie just poked her arm so that she could stop telling Lisa about it.

“What are you doing here, unnie?”

“I came to check on you, the maids informed me about--”

Jennie gave her a glare that only Nayeon could see and understand on what she was implementing.

“Lisa, she’s my cousin!” Jennie said to Lisa, who nodded her head in response.

“So, can you gracefully tell me what happened earlier?” Nayeon instead said to Jennie.

Jennie whispered, “Not here, unnie!”

“She was so weak earlier, unnie. She couldn’t even walk straight.” Lisa informed to Nayeon.

“Can you give us a moment, Lisa? I will talk to her and return to you...” Jennie said to Lisa as she went inside and Nayeon followed her closing the glass door. Although they could be seen, no noise could be heard from the outside.

“Did you take your medicines?” Nayeon asked once they were inside.

“I did...You don’t have to worry about it, it was normal.” Jennie assured her.

Nayeon sighed, “You have to be careful, Jennie and don’t over stress yourself too much. It’s not good.”

Jennie nodded her head, “I get it, unnie, I get it...You should go now.”

Nayeon laughed and teased, “You want to be alone with that girl, right? She’s cute.”

A blush made its way to Jennie’s cheeks as she denied it.

“Why are you blushing?” Nayeon asked her.

“I am not!” Jennie declined instantly as she covered h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter