of shyness and aegyo

Color Me

Second chapter !! Also guys if their personalities aren't 100% accurate (they really aren't) it's bc I don't know them personally and bc I changed some traits to fit the storyline better ^^

have fun babes uwu <3

 

On the inside, Changbin was pretty sure the feelings were mutual, but Felix was always so caring and clingy with everyone that he didn’t know what to actually think of it. And now the younger wanted to drag him to this party that was happening in a few hours and just some blocks away from their dorm. But, you know, even if Changbin wasn’t THAT much of a shy person, he still preferred small parties with only close friends and soft drinks. No alcohol or eardrum wrecking loud music. And Felix knew that, so why was he insisting so much?

“Hm nice try hyung, I even saw you blushing from over here” Jisung said from the other side of the living room.

“Tsk that must have been your imagination because the only person blushing in this room is Hyunjin.” Everyone turned their attention to the latter, who was currently fighting his blush as Seungmin was snuggled up close against his neck, sleeping.

“GET A ROOM” Woojin yelled from the kitchen, stirring Seungmin awake, who quickly got up holding Hyunjin’s hand and ran away with him into Felix’s and Seungmin’s bedroom. (yes, I'm a seungjin shipper sO WHAT)

“So Changbin hyung, back to the party, you’re coming with me right?” Felix’s eyes were glistening with hope, which made it harder for the oldest of the two to refuse, yet he still kept up with his little game.

“Why can’t you ask the other members?” He didn’t actually mean what he had just said, scared that Felix would drop him for another boy.

“They’re all busy with cuddles dates or work!” the younger whined and pouted.

“That means I’m your last option?!” Changbin faked hurt, which in reality wasn’t as fake as he made it seem.

“Just because I know you aren’t particularly into this kind of parties! You know I would’ve asked you first in any other situation…” he mumbled the last sentence to himself but the older heard it as clear as day.

“What would I get if I went with you to that party?” by now, he was just teasing Felix.

“Anything! Changbinnie hyung please! Just this once? I’ll do anything you ask me to afterwards! And I promise you’ll have fun! Pwetty pwease?” he shot the older his best puppy eyes.

“Okay, but you’ll do ANYTHING I ask you to”

“Yes, Sir! Thank you so much hyung! We’re leaving at 7pm” Felix hugged- more like suffocated Changbin in a bone crushing hug and then happily skipped to his room, forgetting about the couple that had installed there a few moments before. “YAH YOU TWO, GO GET ANOTHER ROOM ‘CAUSE I NEED TO GET READY” he said, literally shoving the two lovebirds out of his room, making everyone witnessing the situation start laughing.

Changbin glanced at his phone.

6.15pm

He should go grab something to eat and get ready before the younger scolded him for being too slow.

 

what am i doing