of meetings and accidents

Color Me

IM SORRY IT TOOK ME SO LONG TO UPDATE AAAA but here i am, better late than never! also, special character ahead!

 

"There it is!" Felix exclaimed as soon as he saw the building.

It was not exactly what Changbin was expecting. He was prepared to see a huge mansion with loads of drunk people constantly getting in and out, yet he was greeted by a modest white house with only a few people talking in a balcony.

"Felix? Are you sure this is the place?" he asked, slightly doubting if he should trust and follow the younger.

"Mhmm" the younger nodded.

"I thought we were going to a party though? Isn't this too calm for a party?" Changbin asked, getting more confused at each second that went by.

"And we are. I don't remember ever telling you that we were going to a big party" he smiled at the older. "An old friend of mine invited me, she said she wanted to do a little gather up to meet new people so she asked me to bring one or two friends" he explained further.

"Ohh I understand. This is better than what I had in mind if I'm being honest. I guess it won't be that bad" he said, turning to look at the taller in the end, who was already staring at him. "W-why are you staring at me like that?" he asked in a small shy voice.

"Because I like looking at art" Felix said with a serious face. (ew I'm so corny I'm sorry)

"Ahh stop you little " he playfully hit the younger's arm to hide his blush. "Let's get going shall we?" he offered, to which the other agreed.

When they entered the house, a girl came running towards them, almost knocking Changbin out with her elbow.

"LIIIIIIX- oh my god I AM SO SORRY ARE YOU OK?" the red haired girl said in such a worried tone that Changbin would have said was fake if his head wasn't hurting so much.

"Changbinnie, are you ok?" Felix asked the latter, reaching to check the state of his head. "Seriously Rosé, you didn't change anything. You're still as clumsy as ever!" he said in an amused tone as he turned to his childhood friend that was pouting because of what she had just done.

"Damn Felix, you just arrived and you're already roasting me! It was an accident!" Rosé whined, which made Changbin roll his eyes in annoyance, groaning at the pain in the back of his head.

She was just an old friend. Only that. So nope, he wasn't jealous. At all.

 

OKAY I KNOW IT'S NOT THAT BIG BUT I'M WORKING ON THAT