of disappointment and tension

Color Me

GUYS AAAA I AM SO SORRY IT TOOK ME AGES TO UPDATE IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY >< i've been thinking about ways to get to where i actually want to get with this ff and im not sure about how many more chapters im gonna write, but I'll try to make it as long as possible !! Once again im so sorry for the long wait >:( enjoy this chapter, it's not the best btw

 

"Good evening everyone!" Rosé said through the microphone, in hopes to gather everyone's attention. "As you already know, I decided to organize this small party- can we even call this a party?- anyways, I organized it in order to spend some time with my old friends and also meet new people, and from who I've already met with, you all brought amazing people with you! I appreciate it a lot and I hope you have a lot of fun tonight!" her smile was so contagious that everyone in the room also starting smiling with her. "Make yourselves comfortable and if you need anything, come to me or Jisoo and we'll help you. I'd advise you to stay until the end because there's gonna be a little surprise waiting for you!" she said excitedly, returning to her girlfriend's side after putting down the microphone. 

"She's really cheerful, isn't she?" Felix asked Changbin, who was smiling just as brightly as him. 

"Mhm totally. She seems really sweet and helpful too." 

"She is, she really is. So, what do you want to do? I can present you to some people here if you want to" the younger offered. 

"Nah I'm fine with knowing just you, and now Rosé and Jisoo too" he reassured the blonde. 

"Then how about we go outside for a while?" 

"Okay, but won't you be cold?" Changbin asked with a concerned look. 

"Maybe, but you'll warm me up" the other said as he linked their arms and walked outside into the dark night. 

It was chilly but not too cold to be considered uncomfortable. The pair stood in the balcony for some solid 5 minutes before an idea popped into Felix's mind. 

"Binnieee let's go to that bench over there" Felix said with the cutest voice he could, already knowing that the older was going to complain. 

"Aish why Lix, Rosé and Jisoo will be worried if they don't see you around." 

"Us" Felix corrected. 

"H-huh?" Changbin stuttered, rather flustered. 

"They'll be worried about us, not only about me" he explained. 

"Ahh right..." Changbin answered, not really hiding his disappointment. But honestly, what was he expecting? It wasn't like Felix liked him or anything... "But exactly, so we shouldn't go there."

"Binnie please, it'll be quick and it's literally next to the house, nothing's gonna happen!! And if something is bound to happen, I'll protect you!!" the younger said, trying to sound as convincing as he could muster.

"Hmm I'm sure it would be me protecting your scared but okay Lix, we'll go but let's not stay out for too long and we should tell Rosé or Jisoo where we're going."

"Yes dad- I mean, yes hyung.." Felix scratched his head awkwardly after noticing that he had made the situation a little bit too tense. 

 

Not proofread :)