of surprised boxes and cliché scenes

Color Me

YAYAY GUYS NEW UPDATE !! There's only gonna be ONE more chapter babes that is already written, so stay tuned !! I'll probably end up writing an epilogue, i just haven't thought about it. This chapter is small but the last one will be slightly bigger !! This didn't turn out how I had thought it would but I'm not disappointed with the outcome. Also i wrote this at 2am so please bare with my mistakes LOVE YOU <3

The pair went over to their hosts to ask if they could step outside for a bit.
"Sure thing boys" Rosé smiled warmly.
"Take this and open it at midnight. It's part of the surprise!" Jisoo said excitedly, handing each one of them a small purple squared box, decorated with silver ribbons.
"Uhh it's still 9pm and we're not staying outside for that long so I don't think it's necessar-" Changbin started, being interrupted by the younger boy.
"Ahh hyung dont be such a party pooper. Thanks Jisoo! We'll open them at the right time!" Felix excitedly waved at the girls while dragging a sulking Changbin outside. "Mhm it's so good out here" he said as he inhaled and exhaled deeply, filling his lungs with the chilly breeze of the dark starry night. "Hyung, let's head to the bench we saw from the balcony, shall we?" the younger offered, not receiving any answer back. "Hyung? Dear god, are you sulking because I called you a party pooper?"
Changbin only snorted in response, making the blonde burst out laughing.
"C'mon hyung, I was just kidding, but if you keep pouting like that you're gonna become a real party pooper" Felix teased.
"I'm not a party pooper you nasty. Let's just go and come back quickly" the older said, sulkily walking over to said bench.
Changbin really did intend to stay outside for only half an hour, maximum. But seconds turned into minutes and minutes into hours, and with the sounds of their laughter and the love they were unconsciously sharing, 11:50pm came.
"Hyung do you have your box?"
"Yes I do why? Did you lose yours?"
"No no i didn't, it's just that it's almost time to open them!" the younger said, shaking his box in anticipation.
"What do you mean it's almost time? Wait let me check my pho- wHAT THE HELL WE'VE BEEN OUTSIDE FOR SO LONG LIX LET'S GO INSIDE" Changbin half-shouted, not really wanting to draw attention to them.
"Noo Binnie let's stay, it's better here and Jisoo and Rosé know where to find us if they need us" Felix reassured the older, who didn't seem convinced but decided to comply since it was indeed better outside.
"Okay, then we have to wait 10 minutes to open the boxes. Is there anything you want to do or talk about?"
"Actually yes. Can we lay in the grass for a while and stargaze?" Felix suggested.
"Of course. We'll get dirty but who cares right"
They laid themselves comfortably on the grass, Changbin with his arms behind his head and Felix with his hands on his own lap, both feeling somewhat tingly at the cliché scene they were creating.

I bet most of you cringed while reading this chapter but sorry im cringy and im kind of a fan of cliché things bc they make my heart flutter uwu 💓💗💓💕💘💕💓💗💕 (also this is a double update so check the last chapter now!!)