of advices and jealousy

Color Me

Larger chapter and another special character ahead !!

 

“I’m really sorry Changbin? That’s your name right? I’m really sorry, do you need some ice?” Rosé asked.

“No, I’m fine. You didn’t hit me that hard.” Changbin said in a tone that told Rosé she didn’t need to talk about that anymore.

“So Changbin, this is my childhood friend Rosé. I met her in Australia and she’s also friends with Chan hyung. They’re actually the same age and I met Chan because of her” Felix explained his relationship with Rosé to Changbin.

“Lix, why didn’t Chan come? Don’t tell me he had work to do” Rosé said rolling her eyes at the thought of their friend immersed in producing his music until dawn.

“Yup. He said he can’t leave things to do later or he won’t stop stressing out.”

“Typical Chan behavior” the girl chuckled. “And you Changbin, how do you know Felix?” she asked, turning to the later.

“We’re on the same group” he simply answered.

“OH STRAY KIDS?! THAT’S WHY YOUR FACE LOOKED SO FAMILIAR TO ME!” the girl literally screamed in his ear; he was used to Felix doing that so it didn’t bother him much. “Please take good care of this kiddo, he’s a total pain in the ” she said, pointing to the younger of the three.

“Rude!”

“She’s not wrong” Changbin teased the other boy, resulting in the latter pouting.

“Ew stop pouting Felix, that’s disgusting” an unfamiliar voice said from behind the three making them turn around.

“JISOOOOOOOOOOOOO” Felix screamed as he jumped into the girl’s embrace, clinging onto her as if his life depended on it.

“Hey Lix, I missed you” the dark haired girl said ruffling his hair.

“Jisoo, this is Changbin, Felix’s bandmate. Changbin, this is Jisoo, my girlfriend” Rosé presented them two, making Changbin let out a relieved sigh he didn’t even know he was holding in. (YES IM A CHAESOO SHIPPER SO WHAT) “Mhmm, were you jealous Changbinnie?” Rosé murmured so the other two couldn’t listen.

“WHAT?! NO” he said a little too loud. “I mean, no, of course not, why would I?” Changbin looked around nervously, avoiding any eye contact with the redhead.

“You know, it’s pretty obvious that you like him, Changbin.” The boy remained silent. “Just the way you sent me death glares when I hugged him said it all.”

“, you noticed that? I’m sorry” he said, awkwardly rubbing his nape.

“It’s okay, don’t worry about it. But I think you should tell Felix how you feel.”

“I can’t. I’m scared that it’ll ruin our friendship if he doesn’t feel the same and I’m also scared for the sake of our group if it ends” the boy said, looking sadly at his crush.

“Firstly, I’d like to say that most likely Felix likes you too. Every time he looks at you, his eyes sparkle. Maybe you don’t notice it but other people surely do. So don’t be afraid and confess when you feel ready. Just don’t let him slip away. Secondly, you are both mature and you have to be aware of the consequences if you start a serious relationship. I was scared too, I still am. But if you don’t take the opportunity to love him now, who knows if you’ll ever be able to do it? Don’t force yourself to not love him and just live in the moment. I promise you it’s worth it.”

“Thank you, I will try my best to be the right one for him” Changbin said as he hugged the girl, who chuckled and hugged him back tightly.

“I knew you were a softie inside” she whispered in his ear, making him blush.

“Wow we turn around for 2 seconds and you’re already replacing us?” Jisoo said, disapprovingly shaking her head at the sight of the two hugging.

“Aww I wouldn’t trade you for the world baby” Rosé said as she let go of Changbin and walked over to Jisoo to kiss her cheek. “We should go greet the rest of our guests. Make yourselves at home boys, and have fun!” Rosé exclaimed happily, turning to wink at Changbin, both missing Felix’s jealous stare that lasted less than a second as the older boy turned to him and held his hand.

“I’m hungry. Let’s go grab something to eat” he said pulling on the younger’s hand, not even waiting for a positive answer.

 

It's not THAT big but i tried my best !