of pieces of art and pure love

Color Me

They spent a while in a comfortable silence, just enjoying each other's presence and appreciating the beauty of the sky. 
Changbin couldn't stop thinking about how that view was familiar, but he couldn't remember, or better, wasn't connecting the dots and couldn't figure out where he'd seen that beautiful piece of art before. Before he could find the answer, he was snapped out of his thoughts.
"Changbin hyung! It's midnight! Let's open the boxes!"
They both sat up and procceeded to open the purple boxes and found some multicolor glow sticks (iS THAT THE NAME OF THOSE THINGS) and a small note that read "on our life there is a single color, as on an artist's palette, which provides the meaning of life and art. it's the color of love"
Before they could even say anything about the note, they heard a distant voice talking on a microphone. They recognized the voice as Rosé's as she said "It's finally midnight! Now that you've opened your boxes and hopefully put on your bracelets, because you're going to need them, we should get started! Maybe this wasn't the surprise you guys were waiting for but we hope you'll enjoy it anyways. Lisa, Jennie, come on out!"
They heard loud cheers and people clapping, followed by the four female introducing themselves as Blackpink, announcing that they were about to perform some slow songs live, choosing to start with Kim Sunggyu's "True Love".
When the song started, Changbin finally took the chance to look at Felix, who was busily trying to put on his bracelets, and that's when he finally saw it. 

The view. That's why the starry sky felt familiar.

Because Felix had all the starts painted on his cheeks. (took him long enough smh)

I’ll be honest
I’ll tell you everything
Ever since the day I met you
Ever since that moment to this moment now
I haven’t stopped loving you for a single minute, a single second
Just hearing your name makes me smile
Just looking at you makes my heart explode
I’m sure it’s hard to believe but it’s true
All of this

After successfully putting on the bracelets, Felix looked up only to be met by Changbin's gaze on him. And then they started singing while staring at each other, confessing through silent signs that they were either too oblivious to notice or too caught up in each other's eyes that they couldn't focus on anything else. Probably both.

Oh it’s true love
Believe my heart
Yeah it’s true love
Accept my heart

In the spur of the moment, they both leaned in until their faces were only a few inches apart. All that mattered were the two of them, and their shared feelings. Their open hearts that were about to find the key to love, their lost souls that had finally found the way back home. And with the touch of their lips, everything felt right. 

Take my love love love
I can’t keep ignoring this and hiding
Because my heart for you is too big

They parted, both smiling, and went in for a hug. A hug that was meant so that they didn't need to voice out every missed feeling, a hug that was a pure representation of the greatest art.

Love

And at the sound of Wanna One's "I Promise U", Changbin picked up one of the sticks and bit it to let some of the ink out. Carefully, he covered every single one of Felix's freckles with the fluorescent color. At the gentle feeling, the younger closed his eyes and whispered a soft "color me". Changbin took his time to appreciate the piece of art right in front of him, smiling brightly at the way Felix seemed to shine even more under the dim light of the moon, with his sparkling freckles. And once again, he leaned in to kiss the one that mattered the most to him, the person he loved the most.

That scenery was art. Two young boys in love, sharing their pure and innocent feelings while their souls secretly mendled together.

That was the true definition of art.

 

AAAAA IT'S DONEEEEE 😭💗 
It didn't turn out exactly how i had thought it would but I'm happy about it tbh, i hope you guys enjoyed reading it just as much as i enjoyed writing it!
If you guys want, i MIGHT write an epilogue to this, so please comment if you want it or not !!
ALSO A LITTLE SELF PROMO, BUT IM STARTING A NEW NOMIN FANFIC (i might make it a LONG one shot but im not sute yet so we'll see) THAT IS STILL UNTITLED BUT IT'S GONNA BE BASED ON SOMETHING I WENT (STILL AM GOING) THROUGH SO STAY TUNED BABES <3
Thank you so much for all your support i literally couldn't be any more thankful for all of you i love you so much thank you once again my little pumpkins 💗💗💗

SEE YA SOON 💗