of city lights and couple-ish things

Color Me

It was dark and chilly outside, all the city lights were already lit and the city was ready to get its night life started. It's so pretty Felix thought.

"It's really pretty indeed" Changbin said looking at him with a smile the taller couldn't quite decipher what meant. The way the light reflected the younger's freckles made Changbin's heart flutter, he loved those dots so much.

"Oh, did I say that out loud?"

"Yes, yes you did" the older chuckled a bit before looking away from his crush and continuing. "So, are we going to that party or are we just gonna stand here freezing to death? Not that I'd mind staying here with you and warm you up." (thIS IS AN INNOCENT THOUGHT OKAY GUYS D O  N O T)

"Oh right! Let's go" Felix tightened his hold on the shorter boy's hand and started walking towards the place where the party was gonna take place in.

They walked in a comfortable silence, slightly swinging their linked hands, until they reached a loud and lively neighborhood.

"Oh, have we arrived?" Changbin asked as he looked around.

"Not yet, just a couple more blocks and we're there. Are you hungry? We can stop to eat something if you want" Felix asked as they walked towards a convinience store.

"I'm a little thirsty now that you ask, can we get a bottle of water please?"

"Sure. It's a bottle of water please" Felix asked the employee, who quickly went to grab the object.

"That'll be xx$" the cashier said (I didn't wanna think about the price okay just imagine the regular price you usually pay for a water bottle). "You guys make a cute couple" she said with a big bright smile.

"O-oh! Thank you. There you go, you can keep the change. Have a good night!" Felix waved Sana - as her name tag said- goodbye before handing Changbin the bottle and walking out of the store. (i put Sana there bc I remembered her role in got7's A mv!! shE LOOKED ADORABLE AAAA)

"Thank you Felix, and I could've paid for it you know" he slightly scolded the younger even though he was thankful since he wasn't even sure if he had any money in his wallet. "Also.. why didn't you deny it when she said we looked cute as a couple?" Not that he minded, everyone but the younger knew how much he wanted to date Felix.

"Because we always act as one and we'll be one soon" Felix said, shooting him a charming smile. Unfortunately for both of them, Changbin wasn't aware of how much the younger had meant it.

"Aish, let's just get going before we're too late." The older grabbed the other's hand again and began to walk the way he thought the place was, just to hide how madly he was blushing, not noticing he was going the wrong way.

"Uhm Changbin? It's this way" Felix said laughing.

"It's 'hyung' for you and of course I knew it was that way tsk" he said as if he hadn't just led them the wrong way, making the younger shake his head at his silliness.

 

i'll try to make every chapter a little longer from now on!