of reasons and crushes

Color Me

Changbin loved freckles.

He just did.

There wasn't a special reason for him to like them. Nope, not at all.

That's what he kept on telling himself for the past months. But honestly, he was only trying to convince himself of that, since everyone knew the reason why he adored those little dots so damn much.

Actually, that reason was currently clinging onto his arm, and unsuccessfully trying to convince Changbin to listen to what he was saying.

"Hyuuuung listen to meeee" Felix whined for the 12873th time the past 15 minutes. But Changbin already knew what the younger wanted and no, he was not going to do it.

"Yah Seo Changbin, stop ignoring me" Felix said in a serious tone, but the older didn't miss the smirk in his voice nor the lack of honorifics.

"Yah Lee Felix, have some respect for the elderly will you" he scolded, finally looking at the boy next to him that was smiling brighter than the sun itself.

"Well I knew that was the only way to get your attention since you were oH sO tRyInG to pretend that I wasn't here" he emphasized those 3 words. "And don't think that I missed how your eyes twitched when I kissed your cheek" he smirked.

"Wow you kissed my cheek? I didn't even notice it" Changbin lied. In fact, he was still fighting his racing heart because of that simple touch of the younger's lips on his cheek.

Truth is: Changbin had a crush on Felix.

But he was still on a denying phase.

 

So yeaahh, that was it for the first chapter ^^ they're all gonna be short and I don't know how often I'll get to update, but I promise I won't drop this ff !

But you can expect an update tomorrow js ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)