of strawberries and dates

Color Me

At 6.50pm, he heard someone knock on his bedroom door so he quickly put on his dark grey shirt and went to open it, not even remembering that he wasn’t wearing any shoes yet.

“Hyung are you rea- wow” was what left Felix’s mouth as he stared in awe at the shorter boy.

“Huh? Uhm yeah, let me just go wash my teeth.” When he came back, he noticed Felix staring at his feet with a small smile so he looked at their direction and immediately blushed deep red.

“Cute.”

Changbin quickly turned away to cover his pink strawberry covered socks with his black boots and then followed the younger to the front door after putting his hoodie on.

“Bye guys!” Felix yelled while grabbing his phone, keys and wallet.

“Have fun on your date!” Jisung yelled back.

“It’s not a date…” Changbin whispered with a heavy heart, which Felix caught and decided to make use of the opportunity.

“It can one if you want” he said while reaching for the older’s hands, immediately intertwining their fingers, before opening the door and stepping out of the dorm with a flushed Changbin looking away from him. He really is the cutest boy I’ve ever seen he thought to himself while closing the door.