Le Temps

Je Ne Vois Que Toi
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Le temps ( Time )

 

"Soojung! I'm so glad to see you!" Mrs. Park exclaimed.

Soojung came to see Mrs. Park and Hwayoung at their family bakery in downtown Seoul just like she had promised the night before.

"I'm happy to see you too, Mrs. Park. How are you?" She asked.

"I'm good! You look very pretty today, Soojung!"

"Thank you, Mrs. Park." She smiled and sat down at one of the tables. "Where is Hwayoung?"

"She's helping Haesoo pack for his trip to Toronto. You know that he doesn't know how to do it by himself." Mrs. Park replied. "I'm opening alone this morning."

"Mrs. Park, the morning service is the busiest." Soojung exclaimed.

"I know, but it's fine. They'll probably be here in a few."

"I'm going to help you in the meantime." She offered.

"No, no it's fine. Don't worry."

"Mrs. Park, I really want to do it" Soojung assured the woman.

Mrs. Park looked at the young woman and smiled to herself. She really liked the girl. She loved her selfless and nice persona and had secretly been wishing for Haesoo to make a move on the girl for the past two years, but nothing had happened so far. And for good reason. 

"Alright, let's do this then." She finally accepted.

"You're opening in an hour, right?" Soojung asked.

"Yes."

"Alright, I have some time to whip a few more pancakes before that."

"That would be lovely. Thank you, Soojung."

Soojung just smiled and took her jacket off, before getting to work. The two spent the morning working together. Soojung helped with the service and the cleaning until Hwayoung came back.

The young woman was very grateful to Soojung for giving her time like that. "Thank you so much for helping mom today, Soojung."

"No problem. It was my pleasure, really." She replied.

"Do you have time to have lunch with us?" Mrs. Park asked.

"Ah, not today Mrs. Park. I am having lunch with some friends."

"Too bad... Come back whenever you can." Hwayoung said.

"I will." She smiled and hugged the two women before heading out.

Chanyeol had suggested lunch with their old group yesterday, for everyone to be able to catch up. Soojung didn't think much of it until he offered to pay for it.

She was not very enthusiastic about it because she knew she was going to see Sehun again so soon, but not only. Minhyuk was going to be there, and the situation had always been odd between these two. She didn't want to feel like she was back in high school and college again.

"Soojung, over here!" Shinhye exclaimed when she saw her friend walk in the restaurant.

She smiled and waved again as if once was not enough. All the boys at the table turned to look at her walking towards them. There was no denying that Soojung was a natural beauty to reckon with. She was gorgeous.

If this was a movie, everyone would have thought that all the boys were in love with her.

"Sorry for being late." She sat down next to Shinhye.

"You're the last one we were waiting for."

Soojung looked around and Sehun was nowhere to be found. Neither was Minhyuk.

"Where are the other boys?" She asked.

"Bailed on us last minute." Chanyeol replied.

"Typical Sehun." Shinhye said without thinking. The boys looked at her, waiting for her to realize how dry she sounded. "What? It's true though." She added.

Soojung chuckled and shook her head.

"Let's order." She said.

The beginning of lunch was very much enjoyable. The four friends were rebuilding their forgotten bond, and nothing was more beautiful than that.

"Do you remember the day we told you that we weren't going back to Toronto?" Baekhyun asked at some point.

"That I do." Shinhye said.

"I mostly remember what you asked after explaining yourself, dummy." Soojung said.

"Ha! When he gave you a list of all the girls you had to break up with once back there? That was hilarious!" Chanyeol said.

"Aye, I'm a gentleman. I couldn't possibly let them wait for me to come back!" Baekhyun justified himself.

The girls laughed remembering the whole disaster that all that was. His girlfriend(s) thought he was breaking up for Soojung or Shinhye. The number of threats they got after that.

"I have to admit that it was fun doing it." Shinhye said.

"Ah, you see!" Baekhyun chuckled.

"What are you going to do after lunch?" Chanyeol asked the girls.

"I need to finish packing for Toronto." Soojung said.

"Oh, you're going to Toronto?" He asked.

"Yes, in two days. I'm going to see my dad."

"When are you coming back?" Baekhyun asked.

"In one long week." Shinhye replied.

Soojung smirked at her friend's sulkiness.

"Alright, let's have a party at my place when you come back." Baekhyun suggested.

"Our place." Chanyeol corrected him. "And what exactly should we have a party for?"

"Just because we feel like it."

The four of them exited the restaurant and walked to Soojung's car.

"It was nice catching up with you, girls." Baekhyun said.

"We should do this more often." Shinhye suggested.

Chanyeol and Soojung agreed. It was nice seeing old friends.

Baekhyun as he hugged Soojung "Well, have a nice trip Soojung. We'll see you when you come back, yeah?"

She nodded her head and bid all of them goodbye once again before getting into her car. She had to drive all the way to her grandparents' house to greet them before leaving, so Shinhye drove with the boys just like they did to get to the restaurant.

The next day after doing her last bits of shopping for her trip, Soojung went to Haesoo's place with all of her luggage. They had decided to leave from there to go to the airport together since they were catching the same morning flight. He lived close to there, so it was a good idea. Plus he had begged her to come and help him finish packing.

"Haesoo, you need to learn how to do these things on your own. How do you do when you have to travel for games?" She asked as she folded his clothes.

Haesoo smiled to himself, watching her work. "Hwayoung usually does it for me."

"Your sister is not your maid you know."

"I know. I was just joking." He stood up to help her. "Usually for national away games, we only need our washing kits and some fresh underwear." He continued proudly.

Soojung chuckled and shook her head at his remark. Boys really are kids at heart and she didn't really mind helping him a bit. She was actually helping his sister have a social life more than anything.

"Do your parents know that I'll be staying over with you all?" Haesoo asked.

"Yes, I told them. They're okay with it."

"Just okay?"

She looked at him with a confused expression, not quite understanding the question. He had a habit of asking things in such a puzzling manner.

"They don't mind at all." She replied.

Haesoo smiled and nodded his head, satisfied with this answer even though it was basically the same as the previous one.

"What do you want to have for dinner tonight?" She asked him after they were done with his stuff.

"What about Chinese food?"

"Take-out, Yifei's?"

"Yep."

"Call!"

Haesoo smiled at their dynamic and went out to call the restaurant. While waiting, Soojung looked around his room to check if he didn't forget anything and stumbled upon something that surpris

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter