RULE BREAKERS

Untitled
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I think about actress Kim Ji Won often when I write songs.I get inspiration from her."

 

Kim Jiwon, huh. Jennie couldn't believe what she is reading. She continued on scrolling down to her phone reading a specific article about the guesting of iKON's B.I on a variety show. 

 

"Unnie, are you okay?" Chaeyoung asked Jennie.

 

Jennie looked up at a concerned Chaeyoung who had just done her make-up.

 

"You're gripping tighly on your phone. You might broke that personalized phone case."

 

Yeah, it is indeed personalized. Hanbin made it for her.

 

"Ani. I'm fine." Jennie locked her phone and stood up. "Where's Jisoo and Lisa?"

 

"They went out for a while. Come, it's our turn now." Chaeyoung grabbed her arm and lead her to the shooting place.

 

They are having a photoshoot now for a high-end magazine. Jisoo and Lisa just finished their shots and probably frolicking on their free time.

 

Well, Jennie already knew that Hanbin has lots of crushes in the show business and thank you for Bobby for influencing her boyfriend. She mentally groaned remembering how Bobby teases Hanbin to random girls even when she is in front of them. But she can't get mad obviously because of this damn secret relationship.

 

"I like that face Jennie-ssi." the photographer praised Jennie. "Yeah that!You look perfect."

 

What a perfect timing for her mood. Jennie needs to show a cold and fierce expressions and she is pulling it off.

 

 

The photoshoot soon ended and they are now packing their things up.

 

 

"Yah! We're done but why still with that sulky face?" Jisoo pointed at her face.

 

 

Jennie remained silent and hopped in to their van. She acted rude and she felt apologetic to her friend but this fuming feeling inside her is eating her mind up. Just how could Hanbin say that easily to a variety show? Did he think how would she feels if she learned about it?

 

 

The other girls followed suit but did not intend to speak to her. Her girls know her well that she rather stay quiet whenever she is in bad mood but she totally hates it. She hated it that she cannot share her problem because YG has a dating ban and Hanbin and she just broke that rule.

 

 

They reached their dorm in no time and it's passed 9 PM.

 

 

"Let's grab something to eat." Lisa suggested but Jennie is feeling stuffy.

 

"You go ahead girls. I'm too tired." Jennie was about to get off the van but her arm was pulled by Jisoo.

 

 

"Is something wrong?" Jennie saw the worried face on her unnie.

 

 

She heaved a deep sigh before peeking at the driver seat. Their manager is eyeing her waiting for her respond.

 

 

"Nothing." she tried her best to smile. "I'll be going off first. I want to sleep." and before they can say anything else, Jennie pushed herself outside the van.

 

 

 

*****

 

 

 

"You sure about that?" Jisoo asked Chaeyoung with an eyebrow raised up.

 

 

"Yes unnie. I got peeked on one of her messages. It says, I love you. I just did not see the name of the sender." Chaeyoung answered in a low-voice.

 

 

Jisoo, Chaeyoung and Lisa went to a  restaurant just across their dorm's building. Their manager unnie left home trusting them that they won't cause any ruckus while they are out of her sight. Being a new girl group, management has this strict attention on you. 

 

 

"Chinjja?!" Lisa exclaimed which earned a shush from the other two. "Oh sorry." Lisa look to her sides and luckily it did not get any attention. "So, Jennie unnie already has a boyfriend?"

 

 

"I'm not sure. If she have one, she will tell us, right?"

 

 

"Not when YG tell us not to date yet." Jisoo said as she wiped her lips with a napkin.

 

 

They are done eating and now gossipping about Jennie. Not the kind of gossip that other girls would do just to bully another person. They have been concern about Jennie's unusual change of mood. And they are contemplating as to what's the cause of it.

 

 

"Oh right! I also remember something." Lisa said excitedly sipping on her iced-tea. "When we were in Jeju, she handed me her phone to ride the horse. Someone called her and the caller ID was something like Binnie."

 

 

"Binnie? But that sounds like a name of a girl." Chaeyoung said.

 

 

"Maybe Binnie from Oh My Girl?" Lisa asked but shove it away when she realized, "But they are not close."

 

 

"Heol, don't tell me Jennie likes girls." Jisoo joked but earned a shocked face from the two maknaes.

 

 

"You are impossible unnie." Lisa nudged Jisoo.

 

 

"Yah yah yah. I was just joking." Jisoo laughed as Chaeyoung and Lisa still has the incredulous reactions.

 

 

"Whatever unnie. So do you think it's about a guy why Jennie unnie is acting like that?" concern is on the tone of Chaeyoung.

 

 

"Maybe she will confess to us if we ask her."

 

 

"What if she admitted that she already has a boyfriend? What are we gonna do?"

 

 

"Support her of course!"

 

 

"And what about manager unnie and YG sajangnim?"

 

 

Lisa quieted down as she cannot think of an answer about it. Chaeyoung sighed as she does not have any idea a well. Well, you cannot blame the maknaes since they haven't been in a relationship before.

 

 

"We shouldn't be wasting our time here. Let's go home and ask Jennie. Whatever she says, we will support her no matter what may it be against the rule." Jisoo said as she called the waiter and bill out their dinner.

 

 

 

*********

 

 

 

Jennie finished taking a shower and is about to get ready to bed when suddenly, her phone vibrated and lit up. She looked at the caller ID and registers the last person she wanna talk right now.

 

 

Hesitantly, she grabbed it and clicked the accept button. She did not say anything but she can hear a heavy breathing from the other line.

 

 

"Hello? Jennie-ah?" Hanbin called her in a sweet voice.

 

 

She prepared herself for she knows that once she hears him call her name, the sulk she has will disappear. They haven't talked for a while because they are busy with their own schedules.

 

 

"Did I disturb you?"

 

 

She panicked and sat up straight. "No. Not at all." Jennie said almost excitedly. Calm down, Jennie-ah. Don't make it obvious that you miss him. 

 

 

She heard Hanbin chuckled and it went silent for a while before Hanbin speaks again. "You okay?"

 

 

Jennie furrowed her eyebrows. "I'm okay. Why?"

 

 

"I mean, okay as in okay?"

 

 

Jennie rolled her eyes. Why does he know me so well? "Why? Is there something you want to tell me?"

 

 

"Jennie-ah, I'm sorry." is what could Hanbin only muster. "What I said on that show is plainly false. I was surprised that they asked me that question. We watched that drama together so she was the first person that came into my mind and I told them that my muse is Kim Jiwon. I swear, there is no meaning on that." Hanbin regretted that he mentioned a specific person just to make his answer more realistic. He knows Jennie would find it out and knowing how jealous of a girlfriend Jennie is, he called her right after his last schedule for today. And not hearing the usual excited greeting from his girlfriend whenever he calls, he knows that Jennie is on it again.

 

 

Jennie thinks that maybe she missed him that much that's why she felt sulky. Not talking to him for almost two days is too much for her. Call her clingy but she loves Hanbin so much. Hearing Hanbin's sincerity is like a magic potion that revitalized her energy.

 

 

"And as much as I want to tell everyone that it's Kim Jennie who is my inspiration to all of my songs, I just couldn't do that." Hanbin said. "Kim Jennie is the reason why Love Scenario has lots of wins."

 

 

"Yah stop being cheesy." Jennie couldn't help b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter