SURPRISES

Untitled
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"I'm supposed to be stopping you from meeting her but... aish." BlackPink's manager threw a side glance to Hanbin who asked for her help to fetch him on the Osaka Airport. They're currently on their way to the concert venue.

 

Hanbin showed an apologetic smile. He just travelled from Seoul to Osaka alone without telling anyone. Even his manager and members don't know that he brought himself to the place where BlackPink's first concert tour will happen.

 

"Don't worry noona. I'll make sure hyung will ask you out soon." Hanbin assured, pertaining to his manager who caught the interest of BlackPink's manager.

 

"I'm only asking for his phone number."

 

"I'll do you a favor since you are giving me big one."

 

The manager shakes her head. She could not believe that this young guy could persuade her to fetch him amidst of a busy schedule. The concert will start in less an hour. Maybe her infatuation to iKON's bulky manager is really severe that she can sacrifice her work. Love really makes you do crazy things.

 

Just like how Hanbin flew all the way from Korea to attend his girlfriend first concert. He should be preparing for iKON's comeback next week but he wanted to have this event special for Jennie. Ever since he and Jennie became secretly official, he wanted every firsts to be memorable for Jennie. Hanbin did not know that he would be fond of this special things but maybe love really makes you do crazy things. In fact, he has something special for her. Something that he knows Jennie would be totally surprised.

 

They reached the concert venue and Hanbin has to wear a facemask just in case someone catches his appearance. BlackPink's manager guided him to a room where other staffs stay. They were surprise to see Kim Hanbin but they did not ask him anymore since almost all BlackPink's staffs know their hidden relationship. Hanbin is very thankful that they are trustworthy to keep them as a secret.

 

The concert had started with BlackPink's introduction number. Hanbin can watch them from the room where he stays, thanks to the flat screen TV situated inside the room. He could see how amazing Jennie is while performing on stage. She looks so stunning and gorgeous while performing to the beat. Maybe the other members too but he is just too focused on his girlfriend. The first performance soon ended and staffs are rummaging to go outside.

 

"Hanbin-ssi, will you be fine here? Do you want me to call Jennie?" One of the staffs asked him.

 

"Aniyo noona. I'm fine. Don't tell Jennie yet. I'll wait 'til the end of concert."

 

The staff nodded and smiled to him before leaving the room. The TV is currently showing BlackPink's interview and he could hear the chants of the fans outside. He is really proud how his labelmates accummulate such a large fanbase in a span of two years.

 

Hanbin decided to call Jennie. No matter how hard he controls himself, he just couldn't avoid not to talk to his girlfriend. He dialled her number and after few rings, he can hear Jennie's happy tone. "Yes, baby? Miss me much?"

 

His smile grew wider than ever. Just how could Jennie do this him? "So much that I want to see you now."

 

"I would like that but sadly, that won't do."

 

For now, he has it on his mind. "I really really really miss you, baby. I wish I can go there." Hanbin decided to play along with her.

 

"You can if you have super powers." Jennie stifled a soft chuckle.

 

"Of course, I have. Ever heard of love power?"

 

Jennie bursted out laughing on the other line. Hanbin knew it was lame and corny but Jennie laughing into it makes him really proud. You don't know how hard it is to make Jennie laugh. He can hear Jennie saying sorry on the other line, not to him but probably to the people on their dressing room.

 

"Fine. Let's see how far that love power of yours can reach."

 

"You wanna bet? If my love power reaches you, you have to kiss me non-stop." He loves it when playing with her. Jennie is unbelievably lucky on betting but he knows today will not be her day.

 

"Byuntae." He chuckled on Jennie's remark. "As if you can really go here."

 

"Kim Jennie is being a coward now, huh?"

 

"Coward your face! Fine, I'll deal."

 

"That's my girl." Hanbin is grinning from ear to ear. He's anticipating to see Jennie's surprise reaction and of course, getting excited for her kisses.

 

"Whatever." He knows that Jennie is rolling her eyes but he care less. He likes it when Jennie is annoyed of him. "What are you doing?"

 

"Just sitting nicely and enjoying being alone in a room while thinking of gargling a bottle of mouthwash coz my lips will be chapped later."

 

"Seriously Hanbin, I think you're sick."

 

"Love sick? Yes, I am. All thanks to you."

 

He heard her sigh. "You really can't stop, can't you?"

 

He laughed it off. He knows Jennie is not used to him being cheesy and probably finds it awkward. "Don't you like it? This is what a girlfriend should do to her boyfriend. Be sweet, baby."

 

"Bring your here and I'll show you what being sweet means." She said with all conviction.

 

Hanbin couldn't help but guffaw on it. Whenever his girlfriend feels like he is stomping on her ego, her competetiveness shows. He likes it though, because Jennie would really try to prove that she's better than him which he does not mind at all.

 

"Really? So, you're gonna kiss me non-stop later and you will show me your sweetness. Araso. I'm ready for it."

 

"Wait, don't tell me you're here in Japan?"

 

Oops! He probably said too much now. He is about to deny it when he heard someone called Jennie asking her to prepare for the next stage.

 

"I have to go now, Hanbin-ah. Talk to you later, okay? I love you~" she hang up the call.

 

He's long finished talking to her but his smile just could not leave his face. Luckily, he is solo in the room now or someone might say he's getting crazy. He went back watching the concert on the TV and he totally enjoys every stage performances of BlackPink.

 

 

 

*******

 

 

"Unnie, are you really okay?" Lisa and Jisoo assisted Jennie as they descended the stage. It was the last performance of the concert when she slipped three steps of the ladder on the stage.

 

"I'm fine, girls. Don't worry too much." She reassured them but seeing her members' faces, they're obviously not buying it. Who would believe she's fine when obviously, she can't walk properly?

 

Jennie did not bug them anymore. The fall was not really that hard but she felt a click from her ankle. It was their first concert and she has to bring out the best of her. She has to show everyone that she is fine to prove to them that she's as strong as they think of her.

 

As soon as they reached the dressing room, Jennie was taken care by the staffs and treat her left foot. She's too tired to tell them that she is fine and all. Jennie realized that it's really better to treat it than it becomes worse. The staff cast her foot and it's just so embarrassing that the backup dancers ask for a photo with them while she is wearing a cast.

 

"Jennie-ah, we have a surprise for you." Jisoo suddenly spoke up.

 

Jennie looked at her members and they all look giddy, especially the maknaes who are trying not to squeal. She look at them weirdly and before she could ask, they lead her to a room across the hallway. Jennie froze on shock when she saw her boyfriend opened the door.

 

"Oppa, here's our Jennie. Please take care of her." Chaeyoung said.

 

"I will. Thank you." Hanbin guided her inside the room. He bowed to her members before closing the door behind and look at her worriedly. "Does it hurt?"

 

Jennie still could not believe that Hanbin is really here. She rubbed her eyes to ensure that she is not hallucinating or something.

 

"I'm really here, baby." Hanbin hold both of her shoulders. "Now tell me, does it hurt?"

 

She could see the worry from his eyes and it's just so enticing that she feels herself being lured in. She shook her head and just like her members, he did not believe her either.

 

Hanbin clicked his tongue and shook his head. "You really are stubborn." Hanbin sighed and threw her a tired look.

 

"Why did you come— ahh!" She felt herself above the ground because she was carried by Hanbin, newly-wed style. He walk to the couch and positioned her to sit on his lap.

 

"Don't force yourself if it's hurting too much." He hugged her by the waist and rested his head on her shoulder while looking like he is imploring her of a big request.

 

"You're the one to talk, Mr. Hardworking guy." She retorted sarcastically and hug him back. She can smell her favorite perfume of him.

 

"I thought you like me because I am a hardworker?" He leaned away and creased his forehead.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter