CAN WE MAKE IT? PART 4

Untitled
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jennie slouched herself on the sofa situated outside of the recording room while waiting for her friends to finish their vocal evaluation. She was the first one to finish and YG gave her an 'okay'. Rap is her specialty but her boss encourage her to develop her vocal skills.

 

YG is being attentive to them now that he is giving them a promise again that they're the next to debut after iKON. She did not dwell much on that because she doesn't want to expect, but at least YG still has a plan for their debut and Jennie thought that it's better than nothing.

 

Jennie suddenly felt her stomach grumbled. She looked at her wristwatch and it's half-past 12 noon. She decided to go to the cafeteria to grab something to eat while waiting for her friends to come out. Before she enters the cafeteria, she can hear boisterous laughters and ramblings. It did not surprise her to see the crowd composed of iKON and Winner members gathered altogether in one table.

 

Her eyes automatically search for Hanbin and she found her sitting beside Song Mino, laughing at Bobby and Junhoe who are having a staring contest. Jennie can feel the smile slowly painting on her face when she hears Hanbin laugh. It's just good to see him having a nice time with his friends despite of their preparation for their comeback.

 

It has been almost three months since their confession. She's proud that she is getting to know him more. The Kim Hanbin that his fans know is totally different from the Kim Hanbin she knows. During those three months of secretly going out, Hanbin showed nothing but his efforts to make her happy. Even if he is in middle of promotion, he finds time just to be with her. Jennie even reprimanded him to keep his free time to rest but Hanbin would always say that he doesn't get tired.

 

Jennie averted from the rowdy boys and bought a sandwich. She also ordered some for her friends. She was about to go back to the recording room when she heard her name being called.

 

"Jennie!"

 

Jennie turned around and saw Song Mino approaching her.

 

"Good to see you here." Mino greeted her.

 

She smiled and muttered a thanks. She got to know Song Mino when she made a collaboration with G-Dragon for his song 'Black'. Mino was taking lessons under GD at that time when she was recording.

 

"How's training?"

 

Jennie is unsure of how to answer that. She and Mino are not that close but she considers him as a friend since he is nice and kind.

 

"Okay, I guess." She shrugged.

 

"Yah Mino hyung! Get over here!" Bobby called.

 

"Guys, we have Jennie here!" Mino went back to the group and Jennie doesn't want to be rude so she trailed after him.

 

"Tell us something we don't know." Hanbin said with a straight face. The boys laughed  at his remark but Jennie could see that Hanbin is serious.

 

"Hi Jennie!!!!" All of them greeted except for Hanbin.

 

She greeted them back and gently bowed.

 

"You're too formal, Jennie." Kang Seungyoon said.

 

Jennie is not used to many people's attention especially boys. But seeing them being friendly with her, she somehow feels a little comfortable.

 

"Sorry. I'm not just used to it."

 

"Aigoo. Jennie is really cute. Can I pinch your cheeks?" Jinwoo has this warm smile on him.

 

Jennie flushed from his compliment.

 

"Yah hyung! She's not one of your plushies just so you know." Mino reprimanded the oldest of his group who acts like the maknae.

 

"You have plushies too? I thought Bobby hyung is the only weird here." Donghyuk informed them earning a laugh from the group.

 

The boys became noisier than ever and Jennie joined their laughters. Seeing how close they are to one another makes her feel envious. She wanted to be close to iKON and Winner too but YG is really strict to them.

 

Jennie caught Hanbin's gaze when she felt someone is staring at her. His expression is far from cheerful compare to his friends. He has been wearing his straight face ever since she approached their table. S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter