WHISTLE

Untitled
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

You're so beautiful
I can't forget you
Your eyes still
make my heart flutter

 

 

It was that tiring day when I first saw you. You are with someone, probably your mom, waiting outside YG's office. I just finished my dance practice, still wearing my sweaty shirt, and you saw me staring at you. You have that bubbly cheeks and cat eyes that captured my heart in a moment. It felt like forever when those gorgeous eyes stared back at me. I was taken back from my reverie when sajangnim came out from his office.

 

"Mrs. Kim, Jennie-ssi..." Jennie, a beautiful named suited for your goddess beauty. "Thank you for coming. Please get in my office. I'll follow you in a bit."

 

I followed my gaze to you until you went in and the door closed.

 

"Hanbin-ah."

 

"Yes, sajangnim?"

 

"You have to extend your training schedule. You'll be undergoing Teddy's lessons. He will teach you to write songs."

 

I nodded. I was excited that sajangnim is giving me orders which I personally think are favors for me. But my mind couldn't dwell on that since that Jennie is overwhelming my brain... and maybe me heart too.

 

 

24, 365 
I only wanna be with you
During the day and at night
I want you like this

 

 

"Yah, Kim Hanbin! Where are you going?" Bobby shouted as I scurried my way out of the dance practice room. It's past 7PM and dance practice for today is over.

 

"You go home first. I need to do something." I said and before he can say anything, I closed the door behind me and made my way to the upper floor.

 

I bought a box of milk from the vending machine and I hid myself beside it while waiting for a specific girl to come. I heard the gearing sound of the machine signalling that someone is using it.

 

"Aish... what a tiring day." you said.

 

"Same here." I revealed myself which made you show your beautiful shocked face. You still are beautiful even if you are glaring at me.

 

"Why are you here?" You crossed your arms while looking at me with one-brow up.

 

"I came here to see you." I grab your left hand and handed you the milk.

 

"But boys are not allowed here."

 

"I know." I lead the way and you followed me.

 

"And we just met each other earlier. Aren't you tired of seeing my face?"

 

"You mean your beautiful face?" I stopped walking and faced you. "Not even a bit." I said truthfully. You smiled sweetly. I held your hand and up we went to the rooftop, our secret place.

 

We spent the whole evening there talking about random things, while feeling the warmth of our hands. And that's how I like to be.

 

 

Every guy wants to check you out
They all think they can get you
I don't want a lot of things
I want your heart
Cut out your heart and show me
Confidently, sometimes chic chic
So hot, so hot
Make me not know what to do
Softly call out to me
Like a whistle in my ear

 

 

Another day of dance practice is over but I never get tired for I know I would be rejuvenated when I see you. I went up to the upper floor to the girls dance practice room when I noticed some boys secretly peeking at the door.

 

"Daebak! She got the moves bro!"

 

"She looks so chic and hot."

 

"I found her first so she's mine."

 

Mino hyung, Bobby, hyung and Seunghoon hyung-- my co-trainees had this naughty faces. The dance practice room's door is slighty opened and I could hear the sound of music. I tiptoed to see what they are trying to peek at but I couldn't since all three of them are taller than me.

 

I couldn't think of any idea aside from the thought that it's you whom they are peeking at. I intentionally pushed them hard making the door opened widely.

 

And apparently, I was right. You are in the middle of the room with your dance teacher and you stopped on dancing when you saw all of us.

 

We were brought to our manager's office for breaking in to your dance practice. My hyungs scolded me for pushing them in but I did not care and regret on doing that. I got surprised when I saw you outside waiting for me. You did not say anything and you had that worried face.

 

Without any hesitation, I grabbed and pulled you into a hug. I knew you were shock but I just couldn't help but feel jealous when other people checks you out.

 

"Hanbin-ah... Gwenchana?" you asked while rubbing your right hand on my back.

 

I did not answer. I am not okay but I did not know what to tell you if you ask me why.

 

"You wanna tell me something?"

 

I moved back and faced you. I cupped your face and you immediately flushed red. I giggled as you were cute while looking nervous. Well, we both are nervous.

 

"Wh--what are you doing?"

 

"Why are you so beautiful?" I blurted out. Your beauty is killing me.

 

"Are you praising me because you want something?" you asked and I chuckled. "Aish! I knew it!"

 

"Yeah. I want something. Something that I only want to be mine."

 

"That is?"

 

I leaned closer to you and whispered, "Your heart, Jennie-ah. I want nothing but your heart."

 

 

Don't pass me by
If you can't forget me either
My heart for you is fire
My heart is beating so fast
You can hear it closer

 

 

"Hey, don't be sad. Maybe it's not really your time yet." You comforted me as we were sitting next to each other. WIN just finished and it was Team A who were chosen to debut as Winner. I embraced you and you rested your head on my chest. "I hate it when you are like this. I'm not used to the quiet Hanbin." I half-heartedly smiled when you said that.

 

"Now I know what you felt when you expected you're going to debut but did not."

 

You looked up at me. "That's why you shouldn't be feeling sad because look at me, I am still holding on the hope that I will debut soon."

 

That is how you always lift my spirit up. You always have your optimistic mind that you never failed on influencing me.

 

I held both of your hands and placed in on my chest. "Thank you Jennie-ah. For always being here. With me. I could not ask for more."

 

You smiled. The sweetest smile which I needed the most. "There are more things in this world that you need so don't say that."

 

"But you're the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter