CRUSH

Untitled
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Congrats, girls!" We were welcomed by blissful greetings from our managers and staffs who helped prepare our stage today. We just got our first win for our comeback and in all honesty, me and my girls still couldn't believe how we got it so early. Being silent for music promotion for a year, we expected less for our comeback but the result was unbelievably the opposite.

 

We hugged and thanked all the people behind this successful comeback and I can see how Chaeng and Lisa control themselves not to tear up. I turned my look away because I don't want to be as emotional as them. I noticed Jisoo unnie with her phone and approached her. We're all fixed up and currently waiting for our company car to fetch us.

 

"Unnie, what are you doing?" I plopped beside her and rested my head to her shoulder.

 

She quickly hid her phone away. "Just playing some game."

 

I arched my eyebrow at her. She's obviously lying. "We can share secrets you know."

 

Jisoo sighed before scanning the surrounding. I sense that this is something interesting. "Bobby. He's texting me. He said he wants to meet me up."

 

My eyes bulged and almost scream a 'what' but Jisoo quickly covered my mouth. That's close.

 

"Yah. Secrets, remember."

 

I mumbled a sorry and look at her quizzically. "Is he asking you out?"

 

She shrugged. "Don't know. Maybe he just wants to be friends."

 

"But you're already friends." I reminded her.

 

"Or maybe he just need something from me. Like a favor or such."

 

"He has six friends to ask any type of favors, you know."

 

"Or maybe he just want to congratulate us for our comeback. Yeah, maybe that is."

 

I held both of her cheeks and made her face me. "Don't be so pessimistic, okay? He's into you. That's it."

 

Jisoo pouted.

 

Well, let me tell you story. There's this girl named Kim Jisoo who got attracted to her on-screen partner for an MV who happens to be Kim Jiwon aka Bobby of iKon. From then on, she's secretly crushing on him who's also obviously liking her. But because of YG sajangnim's rule, apparently we are not allowed to see anyone.

 

I sighed and scooped my arm to hers and rested my head to her shoulder.

 

"I should be the one feeling sad not you." she said. 

 

I lightly pushed her. "You should be thankful I'm being empatethic. Such a nice unnie." I said sarcastically.

 

She chuckled. "Well, we both have the same fate anyway."

 

I furrowed my eyebrows indicating that I don't get what she means.

 

Jisoo obliged and answered even without me asking. "You're the same with Hanbin, right? You like him as much as he likes you."

 

"Mwo?!" I said incredulously.

 

She laughed at me, probably I look stupid being overly acting. "Even if you don't tell me, I know what you feel for him. And believe me, I know how he feels about you too."

 

I pushed her, hard. And stood up to look for Chaeyoung and Lisa. I think maknaes are better chatmate than Jisoo.

 

"Yah where are you going?" She asked while obviously trying to control her laugh.

 

"You're crazy unnie. I think you need some time to think... alone."

 

With that, I left her laughing her stupid off while keep on calling my name. Kim Hanbin likes me? I just hope so but that's too far from being possible.

 

 

 

****

 

 

"Tell me again why we are here." Jisoo unnie is clinging her arm to mine who also seems to be nervous, hesitating whether to press the door buzzer or not. She didn't answer me and kept on attempting to press, then she'll back her hand off, then scratch her head. And honestly, this is the first time I've seen her this extremely nervous just because of a guy.

 

We're currently standing outside of a door– five floors above our own flat– where inside are boys from the same company as ours. It's iKon's dorm which we never visited before.

 

Irritatingly, I pressed the buzzer thrice making the unnie beside me startled.

 

"Yah! Why did you press it?"

 

"Wae? I'm doing you a favor and I wanna go back to our dorm."

 

"Mwo? I thought you would accompany me?"

 

"That's why I'm here. When you get inside, I'll go back home."

 

"Yah Kim Jen-"

 

Jisoo did not get to finish her sentence when the door opened revealing a surprised Kim Hanbin. Oh my god.

 

"Oh noona, Jennie-ssi. What brought you here?"

 

I was stoned on my place. Why does he look so fine even on his casual clothes? Eotokke? I feel Jisoo unnie nudging me but I can't even move an inch. I can see Hanbin is confused with our sudden presence in front of their dorm. His face paints curiosity but he did not utter any word.

 

"Jennie would like– "

 

I cut Jisoo unnie off before she say whatever stupid false reason using my name. "Jisoo is going to meet Bobby oppa here." I said almost like on my rapping skill.

 

Jisoo pinched my waist but I don't care. It's better to bring her down first before she does it to me. Hell, last thing I want to happen is an embarrassment in front of Kim Hanbin.

 

Hanbin nodded slowly and mumbled, "So that's why he's all prepped up." Hanbin smiled and opened the door widely to let us in. Oh my gosh. That smile could be the end of me, but of course I have to compose myself and act normal. "Come on in."

 

I pushed Jisoo inside and she almost stumbled but luckily, she got a hold on the door and balanced herself. Sorry unnie, I just can't act properly right now. "I'll go now, unnie. You take care." I slightly bow to Hanbin to bid goodbye who looks more confused than earlier. Aish~ maybe he's thinking I'm stupid.

 

Before I could turn my heels to the hallway, I was dragged by Jisoo unnie entering iKON's dorm and she closed the door behind me. I probably look helpless now and when I steal a glance at Hanbin, he seemed to be enjoying what he is seeing. He's biting his lip suppressing his laugh. I knew it. I probably look like stupid. No, I am stupid.

 

Hanbin lead the way to their living room which is not that far from the entrance. And on our way there, Jisoo keeps whispering things like 'How dare you do that to me?' and 'I'll get my revenge. Watch out' which I tried to ignore and focus on Hanbin's back. Why does he still look handsome even if his back is facing?

 

We saw Bobby and Donghyuk playing a game console and when they noticed us, they scurried to pick up their things (which are all trashes of their snacks).

 

"Sorry. These guys really don't know what cleanliness means." Hanbin said and helped s clean.

 

After the quick 'cleaning', Donghyuk bowed to us and we greeted him back and he ran to whichever part of their dorm with those trashes they picked up.

 

"Hi there Jennie, Jisoo." Bobby oppa bowed to us but his focus was all on Jisoo unnie. I smiled knowing that I am right. It's obvious that this guy's really into my unnie.

 

We bowed back and he motioned for us to sit. One thing that I feel is, awkwardness. Both Bobby and Hanbin who's sitting on each side of the long couch are exchanging glances. Jisoo is staring down at the floor but steals glances to Bobby oppa from time to time. It went like that for a couple of minutes until Donghyuk came back.

 

"Noona, what brings you here?" I don't know if it was for me or Jisoo but since Jisoo is not on herself today, I obliged to answer Donghyuk.

 

"Jisoo and Bobby oppa are meeting up so we came here. I actually want to go back down but she dragged me in." I shrugged acting like I was just a victim of Jisoo. Well, I totally am but that put Jisoo on lame.

 

"Oh chinjja? Is there something important you need to do with Jiwon hyung, Jisoo noona? Are you going out?"

 

"Yah Kim Donghyuk. What are you asking?"

 

"Hyung, it's unusual that you are well-dressed today even if we don't have any schedule. You only wear your boxer shorts when you're at home."

 

Bobby oppa threw a pillow to Donghyuk making me and Hanbin laughed. Bobby looks like he's constipated because of his red face and obvious sweating. And when I turned to Jisoo, she's as helpless as Bobby.

 

"You did not tell us that both of you are dating." Donghyuk teased them once more.

 

"WE'RE NOT!" They both said in unison which made us tease them more by laughing at their reaction.

 

And before Bobby oppa stood up and probably strangle Donghyuk to death, Donghyuk ran his way out of the dorm while shouting that he'll be down for a while playing with Chanwoo.

 

I don't know why I find it so funny when someone is suffering from their own love torment. Obviously, Jisoo and Bobby like each other but too shy to admit. I shake my head thinking how unbelievable Jisoo's situation is right now. BlackPink's unnie who is a great prankster to us is becoming shy and blushing. I therefore conclude, Kim Bobby is her weakness. Haha.

 

I instantly turn my head to Hanbin when I felt his gaze. And he's staring right at me with his beautiful smile. I look away coz I can't take that. Dammit.

 

"So... since you're here already and I don't want to hear any of your private talks, I think I really have to go." I stood up and before Jisoo stops me, I walk fast to the main door.

 

"Wait!"

 

But I stopped on track when I heard that. It was not Jisoo unnie whom I expect, nor Bobby. But it was definitely Kim Hanbi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter