LOVE SCENARIO

Untitled
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

A fuming Kim Jennie stomped her way back to own room. It was snowing outside but her temperature is hotter than Indian summer. She should feel happy because iKON just made their comeback after 8 long months and had been away from Korea. But after watching the music video, her bliss was soon replaced by frustration. 

 

 

Really? Out of seven members of iKON he would be the one to film that kissing scene? To think his fans known him to have phobia against girls, though it really is not true. And worse is he did not even bother to inform me about it?! It was all what she thinks as she hardly plopped herself on her bed. 

 

 

Jennie knows that she is acting like a possessive girlfriend now but how could she not when Hanbin is the same as her when it comes to her fanboys.

 

 

iKON had promoted overseas which meant that they haven't met each other for a very long time. BlackPink also was busy taping their own show, BlackPink House, so it's very hard for them to meet or even communicate with each other. And when she got this free time today, she planned to pay a visit to iKON's dorm. But just before she went out of their own flat, Jisoo asked her to stay for a while for them to watch the mv of their comeback song Love Scenario, hence, her feeling like being betrayed.

 

 

She hears knocks on her door from the outside. "Yah Jennie-ah... mianhe." It was Jisoo and her cutesy voice.

 

 

Jennie groaned hearing the annoying aegyo from the eldest member. 

 

 

"Unnie... please forgive us. We did not even know that there's a scene like that." and this time it was Rose who rarely do aegyo among the four of them.

 

 

"Jebal Jennie unnie... We really didn't mean it. Please don't be mad at us." Lisa begged with her childish voice.

 

 

Her members know that she has a weakness from all of their cutesy. She stood up and harshly opened the door revealing three adults with their pouting faces.

 

 

Jennie rolled her eyes and playfully slapped their protruded lips. "Stop it. You can't pull it off the way I do it." 

 

 

Her members smiled at her and enveloped her on a circular hug. Just how lucky she is to have three lovely sisters. 

 

 

"Seriously Jennie, we really are sorry." Jisoo said with all seriousness.

 

 

"Unnie, you did not do anything wrong. You don't have to say that."

 

 

"But you saw it because we told you to watch it with us." Lisa retorted bringing back the exaggerating pout on her face.

 

 

"Aissh..." Jennie slapped Lisa's lips again which earned a giggle from the latter. "I'm gonna soon find it out anyway. It's good that I see it earlier. At least I can have some time to think before meeting Hanbin, right?"

 

 

A brief silence filled the air when Rose suddenly spoke up.

 

 

"Unnie, you know that it is just work, right? Hanbin oppa wouldn't do it if he was not told to do so, right?" Rose asked her unnie carefully to not sound like she is refuting her.

 

 

Jennie did not answer back but replied by a soft hum. Jennie understood Rose for she has a great point. It's just that, she is human too and as his girlfriend for almost a year, she at least needs to know that there would be a kissing scene. 

 

 

Their cuddle time was interrupted when they heard the doorbell rang. Lisa obliged to attend their visitor but after knowing who he is or rather who they are, she closed the door immediately and ran back to her unnies. 

 

 

"iKON." Lisa mouthed and all four of them scurried to their messy living room picking up their personal stuff and trashes of snacks they were eating earlier. And it was like they can beat the fastest athlete as how they manage to clean up the living room within a minute.

 

 

Three of them positioned themselves comfortably on the living room doing individual activities- Jisoo playing with his phone on the couch, Rose strumming her guitar beside Jisoo and Jennie sitting on the carpeted floor munching on a snack while paying attention to the television- while Lisa went back to open the door and awkwardly greeted them.

 

 

iKON were all smiles as they went inside their labelmates dorm. Well, they used to hang out with BlackPink until they left to promote abroad.

 

 

"Heol! You are in the middle of your comeback but you guys still manage to visit us here. Daebak!" Jisoo greeted them as Bobby excitedly sat next to her and stole a peck to his girlfriend's cheek. "Yah Kim Jiwon!"

 

 

"We won't be here bugging you if not because of your boyfriends." Jinhwan laid comfortably on the beanbag that is about his size.

 

 

"Aniyo oppa. We're happy that you're all back. You don't bug us." Rose truthfully smiled seeing each iKON members making themselves comfortable on their place.

 

 

"Really? You are happy?" Junhoe snakes his long arms to Rose's petite body pulling her closer to him as he snuggles his face to the crook of her neck.

 

 

"And this is the reason why I don't want to come with you guys." Donghyuk acted like he is going to throw up from the sweetness on his surroundings.

 

 

"Couldn't agree more. Let's just make something to eat. Help me Dong." Yunhyeong suggested earning a grin from Donghyuk. For them, food is their babies.

 

 

But before Yunhyeong head straight to the kitchen, he faced his twin who is focused on his phone, sitting beside Lisa with an awkward silence.

 

 

"Try to entertain Lisa instead of y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter