Date pt 1

You Are My Lucky Star

It has been a week since our reconciliation. We were practically stuck together with glue, always together whenever I am off work. Even my colleagues were asking me how did we meet and how did we get together. I just told them that we were acquinted during our teenage years and we just got back together recently. I have been teased often by them, esp when Chaeyoung would drop by for gym sessions or lunch, or to walk me back to my apartment, in order to spend quality time together. 

"Hey, have u guys been on a date?" my colleague, Yongmin asked as he slung his arm around my shoulder. 

"Yea, multiple dates. Lunches during workdays, dinners and movie nights at my apartment and sometimes strolls at the park." I had a huge grin plastered my face as I told them. I reminisced the dates. After we reconciled that night, Chaeyoung and I strolled along the park, hands intertwined. She even asked to be pushed as she sat on the swing. It felt like we were back to our teenage years. Sometimes, Chaeyoung would drop by for lunch. We would eat at the cafeteria or at the eateries nearby. There was once when she brought kimbap and we just ate at my desk. It was really good. It had my favorite filling, grilled chicken. She would also wait for me to knock off from work. We would walk back to my apartment, hand in hand, and talked about how our days went. I would cook for dinner, but sometimes she would want to cook. I remembered she asked for a set of my apartment keys, reasoned that she would want to stay here for some alone time during the day. To my surprise I found a table of food waiting for me that next evening after giving her a duplicate of my key. She even decorated the apartment with pictures of us, when we were younger and some photos that we took recently.

"Oh man, you two sound like an old couple. You should go out and have fun." My colleagues were pretty much envious and also teasing me.

"Go out and have fun... Hmmm... do you want to plan for my date?" I asked them.

"Sincerity comes from the heart, my dear. Plan your own date," said my supervisor, Haeun, while gesturing a beating heart. She was being really dramatic.

"What is a good date?" I thought to myself long and hard.

---- lunch time ----

"Hey, I'm sorry that it went a bit later than usual, are you hungry?" I went to Chaeyoung who was sittinf on the bench.

She wasn't responding. 

"Hey..." I poked left arm, still no response. She sulked and was quickened her pace.

"Hey, what did I do wrong? Tell me," I caught up to her and held both of her hands. 

"That trainee touched you like this," she suddenly grabbed my elbows and was standing so close to me. "That was because she almost fell from the stationary bike. I promise there is nothing between us," now it is my turn to do something dramatic. I took the opportunity to wrap my arms around her waist and pull her closer towards me with minimal space between us. I kissed her on her forehead and said, "I love you, only you."

"Come on, let's go for lunch," she was embarrassed that she dragged me out of the company building. 

"So we are going out? What do you want to eat?" I asked since I am really indecisive when it comes to food.

"Korean food! Kimchi pancake!" A whole lot list came and I don't know if she was naming food off her mind or she was planning to eat all of them.

We went to our go-to korean eatery. Lunch was amazing. We ordered many dishes and of course the kimchi pancake. She ate really well. She ate really gracefully, chewing and swallowing every mouthful before eating another mouthful. Her cheeks became puffier whenever food was in . What a cute sight! Since my lunch break was just an hour, we just ate and talked. We went back to YG building after lunch.

"Oh yes Oppa, did you call me?" She called her manager as she realised she received a missed call from him.

"Are you serious? We are having a comeback soon? Great! Alright, I am actually at the building. I will see you all at the building then, bye Oppa. Thanks!" She was so excited upon hearing the great news.

"Coming back soon?" 

"Yes! Can't wait to sing and dance, and to meet the fans again!" She was so glad to be back at work again. She's really passionate about her career. I could see fire in her eyes.

"Have fun! You and your members will definitely impress your fans, hwaiting!" 

"Would you be free in the evening?" I quickly asked, wanting to bring her out on a date before she is busy with her comeback. 

"I should be available later. Meet you here at 6pm?"

"Sure, bye."

"You forgot something," she looked at the ground, said really shyly and softly but I managed to hear her.

My natural response was to check my pocket for my wallet and phone. Those items were still there. I shook my head, indicating that I didn't forget anything.

She rolled her eyes and pointed on her left cheek. 

Ahh, a kiss. I pecked lightly on her left cheek and cupped her right cheek before giving her a chaste kiss on her lips. 

I could see her cheeks turning bright pink and I quickly turned around and went back to the gym, not forgeting to wave to her.

----------

A/N: Hi guys! Just part 1 up. Look forward to part 2! Enjoy!