Happily Ever After

You Are My Lucky Star

Hello, my dear readers! Thank you for your support for this fanfic :) Really happy to have people follow through this story even though I update really slowly and the content is meh. I believe I can do a better job :') but thank you for all of your support. Really appreciate it! Let me know if you have enjoyed this fanfic! The last chapter is dedicated to all of you :) Enjoy!

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A year seems like a really long time especially without your person by your side. It was rough but Chaeyoung and I managed to overcome any adversity. Today's the day that Chaeyoung is coming back, I can't wait! I was nervously pacing around, looking for her among the sea of fans at the airport. While waiting, I was eating a cup of ice-cream. I guess this habit is here to stay. While waiting, I could see a certain blonde walking towards the gate. Her eyes met mine and I could see those eyes turned into crescent shaped, and a huge smile plastered on her face. Gosh, I really missed those features. I waved slightly and walked to the taxi stand, to travel to Blackpink's dorm.

From Chaeyoungie:

What's with you and ice-cream XD I can't wait to hug u and kiss u <3

To Chaeyoungie:

I was bored :P Me too, I miss u so much. I would have kissed you there and then if it weren't for your blinks :')

From Chaeyoungie:

My blinks are so nice to receive us from the airport, we can't just break the fact that I am dating :(

To Chaeyoungie:

I understand my love. Do you know why your fans are nice? Because you are very kind-hearted :)

From Chaeyoungie: 

<3 what a flirt :P 

I chuckled at her reply and kept my phone in my pocket. As the car moved, I was looking at Korea's skyline so intently. 

"I will miss this place, can't believe my internship is ending soon," I thought to myself and my mind began to wonder about the future between me and Chaeyoung.

------ At Blackpink's dorm ------

Soon, I was in front of their dorm and pressed the doorbell. 

"Coming!" I heard my girl's voice resonating through the speaker and prepared to greet her with my best image. 

"Hey baby," I grinned widely and opened my arms widely, waiting to receive a hug bearhug but what came a surprise was her jumping on me and a huge koala hug. I almost stumbled due to that unexpected action but held onto her waist tightly and regained my balance.

"Omg I miss you so much," she mumbled into my neck as she inhaled my scent.

"I miss you too," I replied and my left hand squeezed the back of her left shoulder. After some time, she did not want to let go and I walked her into the living room and laid her gently on the couch. 

"I think you've gotten heavier," I joked, cracking my back.

she gave me a death glare and retorted, "you are the one who became weaker."

I trapped her in between my arms and looked at her, and asked coquettishly, "let's see who can last longer in bed babe". Not forgetting to add extra tease by kissing her on her forehead. Her cheeks immediately turned crimson red. I walked to the other members' rooms. Personally, I knew the members as I am usually the one who trains them and they insist on having me so that they can make the Aussie girl jealous. 

The first one on my list is Jisoo. 

"Hey unnie, welcome back!" I gave her a big hug and she grinned back, wanting a kiss on her cheek. 

"Yah, Seulgi will get jealous," I told her. Yep, Unnie is dating Red Velvet's Seulgi. We just looked at each other and laughed. Who knew that the one-time lust would lead to a great friendship. 

"Yah, this is not the way to talk to your unnie. I can't believe that I kissed you that time," she rolled her eyes.

"Admit it, I am hot, but not as hot as Seulgi unnie of course," I winked and almost got hit by a flying pillow if it wasn't for my quick reflexes.

"Alright, get out and see your princess. I wanna shower," just like that I was kicked out by my bestfriend in Blackpink. 

As I was kicked out, I met the 2 rappers in Jennie's room. They are known to be the night owls, probably watching the crime shows on netflix that they missed during their world tour.

"Hey girls," I greeted and plodded on the bed.

"Come on, sit down and watch with us," Jennie patted an empty spot next to her.

"How are you dear?" Lisa asked.

"Alright, glad that Chaeyoung is back here and I am graduating soon!"

"Does Chaeyoung know?"

I kept really quiet and the girls knew that I didn't talk to Chaeyoung about it.

"What are your plans," she asked, hoping to hear a satisfied answer.

"I plan to go back to London for my graduation of course," I replied carefully, trying to avoid her question.

Lisa gave me a look, asking for more information.

"Alright, maybe go back and work? I replied honestly.

"You should really talk to her about your plans." Jennie added.

"You are right."

We continued to chat about mudane stuff before Ileeft the room.

----

"Hey baby," I gave my girl a hug back hug as I went to her room, rocking her in my arms.

"Hey," she put down her phone and turned around, looking intently, at my eyes.

"I will be graduating soon." I confessed, tring to break the news that I will be going back to London.

"Yea, I know. I will be there." She gave me a kiss on my cheek and ran her hand over my right arm.

"Also, what do you think about us. Are we in a stable relationship? I mean we are doing great but..." I probed, trying to start a difficult topic.

"Hey, don't worry, just say whatever is on your mind," sighed Chaeyoung. She probably knew that we are going to talk about a difficult subject.

"Would me going back to London be a problem? Let's say a few years?" I asked, avoiding to look into her eyes.

"Come here. We been through so much. Distance is not an issue. I will respect your decisions, whatever makes you happy makes me happy too." She cupped onto my face an tilted my head such that I was looking at her. I didn't expect those words. I thought we might have almost gotten into a fight.

Omg, I love you."

I gave her a great big ol' hug and I peppered her face with kisses. We laid on her bed, with our arms around it each other. 

"Stop it!" She replied playfully, trying to push my face away and asked for a kiss on her lips instead.

I was barely away from her and our nose could touch any moment. With her upclose to me, it didn't dawn on me how attractive she is with her new look. I came to love her blonde hair as it made her look even stunning and beautiful. The blonde hair matched her fair skin tone and brightened up her looks. 

"You are so beautiful. I love you, Chaeyoung." I leaned in and kissed her lips tenderly. Her arms tightened around my neck and pulled herself closer to me. My arms that were wrapped around her waist came into a plank position. My left hand propped and supported her back. She nibbled on my bottom lip and I parted my lips slightly and felt her tongue exploring my mouth. 

"Alright, I can't keep up with you anymore." I panted heavily after breaking the kiss. Gosh, did she swallow a huge tank of oxygen during her tour? She could really kiss me for very long time. 

"You must be slacking off when I am not here. Shall we have more practise?" Now it was her turn to tease me. She flipped our position and straddled on top of me and leaned in, going for a second make-out session. As our lips moulded together, my hands held onto her waist, feeling her abs and toned back, while lips were busy exploring hers. Chaeyoung was trying to claim for dominance. She nibbled on my lower lip, her tongue trying to fight its way out, taking my breath away. Her hands on the other hand was busy outlining my upper body. I moaned slightly as she fought for dominance.

"Hey hey, go and sleep.You must be tired from the tour," I unfortunately broke the kiss again, panting even loudly this time.

She was dissatisfied with the answer but ended up laying next to me and hugged me like a koala. Soon, we drifted off to sleep.

- 7 years later -

"Are you prepared for later?" Youngmin asked, folding his arms, amd gave an approving nod as I stepped out of the changing room.

"I guess so," I sighed as I could hear nervousness laced in my voice.

"Yah, we have already set this place up nicely, don't screw up later." Haeun hit me on the head. That is her way of encouraging people. It is odd but I am used to it already.

I put on my blazer and adjusted the collar and bow tie, while I asked,  "how do I look?"

"Perfect. Just wait for your princess to arrive and it will be the best fairtale on earth." Nahyun, another colleague of mine replied dreamily, while batting her eyelashes. She looked a happy as if her own sister is getting married. 

"Really thank you so much for everything manager and everyone, Youngmin, Nahyun and Jiyoung," I thanked everyone for helping me to organise this event. 

"You are the one who is running this place now, time to stop calling me manager," Haeun smiled sheepishly.

After graduation, I was offered a permanent job at YG. Since the pay is high and I get to live nearer to Chaeyoung, I took up the job after discussing with my family members. When I told her about the good news, she was so glad that we did not have to live apart anymore. I worked as a trainer/nutritionist for 3 years and slowly climbed up the corporate leader. Chaeyoung on the other hand is still promoting with Blackpink and has ventured into her solo act and acting career. She even trained trainees singing and dancing. Eventually, the management knew that we were dating and supported us, but told us not to get caught by the media during the peak of Blackpink's career. 

Blackpink's manager: we are otw

Me: Ok

I told my gang and the witnesses that Chaeyoung is on her way here and we got into position before my friend switched off the lights. 

- 5 minutes later -

"Hey, are you here?" asked Chaeyoung as she entered the dark room. 

On the cue, the projector was switched on and the video played.

"Chaeyoung ah, hello! You did not expect this to happen right? Don't be alarmed ok? Thank you for being the best girlfriend. You have supported me during my toughest times but I am sorry for not being there during your training years. It must be fate that God brought us together again and thankfully we have treasured the chance and developed it into a long term relationship. I am thankful for everything and I will love you forever, even when death do us apart. I know that I can't live without you and that you are like the water to my bottle, jam to my bread, the perfect pair of spectacles for my eyes. I definitely want to grow old with you and hopefully start a family. I hope you feel the same and that you are ready. I will try my best to be the perfect partner to support you through thick and thin. Remember our date at Namsan Tower? I continue to hold onto the key to your heart tightly in my palm. I have been doing a good job of not unlocking your lock and not losing it. I promise to continue guarding it. I love you" My speech was played and soon after, the lights  and I walked towards her, with me getting down on one knee. Chaeyoung, on the other hand had her hands on and was tearing up from the speech. She must be pleasantly surprised that everyone that we love and we know were in the room and me being in a formal suit, getting down on one knee. 

"Roseanne Park Chaeyoung, will you marry me," I asked hopefully, with my eyes shining brightly with hope, as I held the box of engagement ring in front of her. It was a pretty fancy ring that had tiny gemstone on the front and converged into a larger gemstone. 

"I do," she replied rather eagerly and nodded vigorously. I grabbed her left hand and slid the ring onto her third finger. 

"I love you," she pulled me into and whispered the 3 words in my ear.

"I promise to be the best partner as well, who will complement you and support you. I love you and I will continue to guard the key to your heart," she continued, whispering her vows into my ear. This made it even special and warmed my heart.

The crowd turned into a mess, there were screams, confetti poppers blasting off and some were crying especially our family members and close friends. 

After the whole event, we thanked the guests that came down to witness the moment before bringing our parents back to their respective apartment. We went to the beach before ending the special day.

"What will happen to us after today?" I back hugged her as we were standing on the wet sand, with waves hitting us on the ankles intermittently.

"What do you mean?" she turned her head and looked into my eyes lovingly as she she played with my fingers. I could feel my heart beating even faster as my face turned red, being to shy to look at her. This really feel different. I wonder if couples feel this way once they know that they have found their life partner.

"This feels different, it feels like there is a red thread holding us together, albeit even tighter." I replied, avoiding her gaze. I don't know why I was so shy to look at her. 

"Then we will stay together and support each other through thick and thin," replied Chaeyoung, as she turned around and cradled my face, making sure that I was looking at her. She gave me a kiss and gently massaged my neck, letting me know that this change will be better. I smiled, pulling her closer to me as we broke the kiss.

"I didn't regret sliding into your DM." This time, I said with conviction and gazed lovingly into her eyes.

"I did not regret replying a certain stranger's message." she snuggled even closer to me, wrapping her arms around my neck, such that there was no millimeter of space between us.

I held her in my arms and we stood on the wet sand, letting the waves hit our legs softly, while watching the sun set and soaking in the warm orange rays that embraced the sky.

- THE END -