Confrontation

You Are My Lucky Star

The next few days were a crazy mess, I was very distracted. I was worried that I would bump into her at the agency or anywhere on the streets of Gangnam. My mentor was very worried for me and allowed me to take a short break. 

I am currently at my apartment, thinking about life. I really need to graduate but these feelings were just hindering with my plans. "Should I face up to it?" I thought to myself. I was so lost in my thoughts until I finally realised it was 10pm. I think I need to hit the gym to just release everything, my worries, my uneasiness and hopefully, my feelings for her as well. 

I went to grab my bag and headed off to the agency gym. On the way there, I decided to stop by the convenience store and bought a bottle of milk. While I was queueing up to pay, I realised that the lady in front of me was fumbling into her purse, probably finding coins. I looked at the display, just 90 cents. I took it out from my wallet and passed it to the cashier. The lady turned around and thanked me profusely. She was kinda short and after the bowing, I managed to catch a glimpse of her face. "Isn't that Blackpink's Jisoo?" I thought to myself. 

"Aren't you the intern?" Said Jisoo, after she was done with all the bowing. I just nodded and was shocked of how she knew my existance. 

"I am going to the gym. Would you help me with my workout?" She winked. I nodded and she waited for me to pay for my drink.

While we were on our way to YG, we talked as though we knew each other. Conversations just kept on coming. It was natural. There were moments of silence but those were comfortable ones. Soon, we were at YG. I unlocked the door and switched on the power. Late night exercises are the best especially when you have the whole facility.

I asked what she wanted to work on and helped her. I helped to improve her form and gave her tips to modify certain workout. Since she is an idol, I adjusted some workout such that it isn't too strenuous. She could also achieve the same outcome with simpler moves.

She tripped while we were moving to the cardio machines. I caught her just in time. My hands were around her waist and her arms were on my shoulders. 

"She is so pretty," I stared at her features. Her eyes... they were so mesmerising. Her size was the perfect cuddle size. Her waist, it is so petite. 

"Chaeyoung is really lucky to have you," she mumbled but I could hear each and every word clearly. She was staring right into my eyes. 

My body just had a mind of its own. My gaze averted to her lips, my body leant in, then my lips grazed her soft yet plump lips. I could taste the cherry flavored lip balm. I nibbled her lower lip, wanting to taste more of that sweet flavor. The kiss felt familiar. Just as Jisoo was deepening the kiss, I heard a familiar voice saying, "what are you two doing?" That voice was firm, and laced with confusion, anger and slight tinge of jealousy. I froze and quickly pulled Jisoo away. I saw Chaeyoung at the entrance. Her face looked as though she ate a lemon. Jisoo and I then coughed awkwardly and we were staring at the floor. The marbling of the floor suddenly became so intriguing. 

"Seriously? You hooked up with my best friend?" Chaeyoung pushed me. After that push, she hit me hard on the chest. I just let her hit me. I did feel guilty for kissing Jisoo. I was confused. It just felt right... because I was missing the love of my life. That 5 years of agony. When a random person just throws yourself at you, you can't help but to indulge yourself in it, to spite your ex. I mean, everyone gets that right? 

"The last time I checked, we weren't even together anymore. So what if I am kissing a girl who happens to be your friend?" I snarled. I had enough of the hitting. I grabbed onto her wrists and pulled her towards me. 

"The last time I checked, you were the one who broke up with me. You were the one who pushed me away even though I tried to reach out countlessly." She mocked my tone. She leant forward and tried to challenge me. We were caught in a staring competition. Damn, I was quite . Chaeyoung looked so y with that face. I could kiss her there and then. Now is not the time brain! I am really confused right now. Damn it. 

I let go of her hands and took my bag. "I'm sorry Jisoo, we can continue another time." I left without acknowledging Chaeyoung.

___________________________________________________

A/N: I seriously need some inspiration. Hope that you guys would still enjoy this update, even though is quite bad :')