Together

You Are My Lucky Star

I woke up to birds chirping but Chaeyoung wasn't sleeping next to me. Gosh, I missed her warmth and her scent. She would always lay on my right shoulder whenever I opened my eyes. I love the sound of her breathing. The low and shallow breathing is really calming and rather therapeutic to my ears. I think she's in the kitchen as I could whiff the rich aroma of pancakes and there is no one in my family that cooks. I went to brush my teeth and wash my face before making my way to the kitchen. I tip toed and once I was close to her, I s my arms around her waist and sniffed her scent. It was addictive. Can't believe that she's with me, I hope the sem break doesn't end. 

She was slightly startled but knowing that I would always snuggle into her neck as I back-hugged her, she eased in my embrace and greeted me with her raspy, husky voice, "hey, did you sleep well?"

"Definitely," I nodded before responding, while staring at the fluffy and golden brown pancakes, saying, "the pancakes look great. They smell delicious too!"

"Hope that uncle and Jackson will like it," she replied with a hint of nervously. 

I reassured her by kissing her neck repeatedly, "trust me, they will. We don't cook so homemade food is something we would appreciate."

Chaeyoung chuckled and continued with what she was doing. I went to help her plate the food and decorated with mixed berries and maple syrup. It is one of the happiest moment of my life. 

It is rather early and we decided to have our breakfast first since I had to bring her around the city for a tour. 

We were chatting about mundane stuff and she brought up about our first meeting 3 days ago. I chuckled and remembered what happened that day...

Just hours before the flight, I received a text from Chaeyoung that she would be flying over. I was so shocked. I was done with my last paper and I went to switch on my phone and this was what I read:

Chaeyoungie <3

Hey, I am flying to London tonight, I will reach at 1.30 pm, the next day. Hope that you would be able to fetch me ^.^ Anyways it's alright if you are busy! I can check into the nearest hotel from the airport. 

She sent me the text at 11am. Oh no, it was already 12.30pm and I quickly replied:

To: chaeyoungie <3

What? You got to be kidding me. I will be fetching you tomorrow. I suppose you can crash over at my place instead. Hmmm, btw what should I wear since we are meeting for the 1st time?

I asked, hopefully not sounding really nervous from that text. Within seconds, I got a video call from Chaeyeoung and I excused myself from my friends, telling them that I would meet them at the ramen place instead.

"Hey cutie, don't try to act tough, just wear what you are comfortable with. I am wearing really casual clothes right now, as you can see," I could see Chaeyoung beaming from eye to eye, trying to tease me. She is wearing an off-shoulder black crop top with high waisted denim shorts and a pair of white Adidas. Why does my girlfriend know me so well and she looked so stunning.

"If you want me to choose then it would be sweatshirt with sweatpants alright?" she laughed after seeing me roll my eyes.

I just nodded and made my way to the ramen house, talking to her until she has to board the plane. 

"Bon voyage, babe," I called her babe for the first time and I could see her blushing. Cute!

"Awww, my baby finally addressed me with a much more endearment. See you soon baby."

"Yea, seeya soon, I didn't know that 24 hours is so soon," my sarcastic mode by its own and what I got was a smiling Chaeyoung, rolling her eyes and telling me to either choose 24 hours or 3 years and I immediately panicked and apologised. I thought she would be used to my jabs but to make a greater jab back, I am so whipped for her!

I was so excited that I could not sleep until 2am in the morning and woke up at 6am, what can I do, I am a morning person and I started to plan out what I would give her for the first time. We have celebrated our monthsaries by face-timing, that's all. I felt that I could have done more. I went to cycle after eating something light. While cycling, all the ideas were popping into my head, couple items, chocolates, flowers, hmmm sounds good. I shall get couple rings and chocolates, maybe roses as well. I would never go wrong with all these stuff. I wondered what else I should get. The playlist currently played Chaeyoung's song, a short cover of Really Really by Winner. It was kinda cute as I remembered that she sang this song as a confession to me and she was in the lift when she was singing this song. I watched the entire performance as she got her friend to face-time it using her phone. She purposely took this lift at her campus to serenade. How I love my girl. As the park was filled with people even at 7am, some of them were looking me with curiosity as I was chuckling to myself. I guess I must be so lovesick but they wouldn't understand how I feel. 

I was pacing around outside the arrival hall, waitnig for a certain brunette to appear at the luggage collection area. I looked at my watch, it is already 1.30pm. The last time I checked, they arrived slightly earlier, at 1.20pm. After waiting for a good 15 minutes, I wanted to grab some ice-cream. The nerves is really getting onto me but before spinning my heels to the convenience store, I saw Chaeyoungie walking towards the gate, omg I must have missed her while playing Fight List on my phone. I was stunned while seeing her for the first time. Gosh, she looked so stunning. I saw her smile really widely though she looked really shy. She waved at me and my arm had its own will and waved back.  In 10, 9, 8, 7...3, 2, 1... she was standing at least a forearm away from me. She let go of her grip on her luggage and hugged me tightly, her arms around my neck, her head tucked at the left side of my neck. I could smell her strawberry-scented perfume. Everything turned dizzy but my arms s around her petite waste, bringing her closer to me, with minimal space between us. 

"Hey," she wisphered into my ear. 

"Hey, I can't believe you are in front of me," I confessed. I still remembered how I even know her online and my significant other is already in front of me. 

"I told you 24 hours right?"

"Yep, still not prepared at all, ok?"

"I can always go back."

"Don't you dare," I hugged her even closer to me. I broke the hug after a minute or so and went to take out all the gifts from my bag. I gave her the flowers first before showing her the box of chocolates. She looked really shock and touched that I would prepare all these. Oh, she wouldn't expect the grand finale. I held her right hand and lifted it up to waist level with my left hand and I took the ring from my pocket before slipping it onto her ring finger. She gasped and stared at the trinity ring on her finger, covering her face with the box of chocolate and bouquet, she must be shocked, hoping that she was pleasantly shocked. She put all the gifts on top of her luggage and lunged forward, giving me a tight hug. 

---

"Didn't know that you would be so romantic," I could see her puffy cheeks turned ĺpink as she shyly caress my right cheek with her left hand. She admired the trinity ring on her finger.

"I think I could have done better for our monthsaries. That was to make up for everything."

"You have been an amazing girlfriend, I love you," she gave me a long kiss. Our lips moulded together, my right arm wrapped around her waist, pulling her closer to me to deepen the kiss. She moved and sat on my lap, clutched onto my shirt and intensified the kiss. She had really good stamina. I ended up breaking the kiss and gasped for air. I catched my breathe before confessing my love for her, "I love you so much."

---

A/N: Hi everyone! I have decided to continue the fanfic. Hope that all of you have enjoyed the chapter! ^.^ Feel free to comment suggestions or feedback :) Do hit the suscribe button and upvote if you like the story! Hehehehe XD Thank you <3