Kiss and Make Up

You Are My Lucky Star

I realised the gym would be unlocked while I walked back to my apartment. Great job. I shall wait for a while before I go back there. 

-Rosé's POV-

"Seriously unnie, why did you do that?" I was so mad at Jisoo unnie. She knew about me and Danielle. How could she do this?

"She's a catch. I am gonna fight with you for this, Chaeyoungie." The sincerity in Jisoo unnie's eyes scared me. I lost Danielle 5 years ago. I will not lose her again. Jisoo unnie went to gather her things and left.

"Lord, please help me. I want to make everything right again," I knelt down and prayed to calm my emotions. I am such a mess. 

- Danielle's POV-

I was sitting on the swing while waiting for time to pass. I wss thinking about just now. Chaeyoung was jealous... It is a good sign right? I should talk to Jisoo about what happened. After a while, I decided to head back. It is now or ever, even if I see those ladies I could just chase them out. I still have to lock the place. Graduation always come first before anything even if I really value my pride. 

I could see the lights as I walked to the gym. Guess those 2 must still be there. I prepared myself and took in a deep breath but all I see was Chaeyoung kneeling on the floor. I quietly moved closer to her. I could hear her prayers. She is always like that whenever she prays. I guess some things never change. Habits, ways, manners and also feelings. 

I positioned myself next to her and waited for her to end her prayers. I must really hurt her alot. I feel like a total jerk. My chest felt heavy and I felt a pang on my heart. These 3 words, "I am sorry," kept chanting inside me. Her prayers were all about me... She sounded really miserable. She kept blaming herself for everything that went wrong between us. My eyes felt hot, tears were b around the bottom of my eyes, threatening to fall. I inhaled deeply and wiped the tears away from my eyes. She stirred from her position and ended her prayers. I guessed she heard me. Her ears have always been really sharp. 

"Hey," I greeted her genuinely for the first time in 5 years. I even flashed her the same smile I would always show her. The smile that always reached my eyes. The smile that showed all my pearly whites. The smile that showed genuine joy and happiness. 

She looked really surprised but instantly smiled back. Gosh, I missed her. 

"I am sorry Chaeyoung. Will you forgive me. It was my fault. Don't blame yourself. Have you been feeling this way for a long time? I am really sorry." I apologised profusely. I held her hands and pulled her up. She just hugged me in response to all that. 

"I am so glad that you are back. Please don't leave me again." She clutched onto my shirt and I could feel a wet patch on my left shoulder. 

I her smooth silky hair and whispered into left ear, "hey I'm sorry, don't cry ok?" 

After she calmed down a bit, she looked me in the eyes and said, "I love you. I still do. Do you still love me?"

I stared into her eyes lovingly and said with conviction, "always."

she then pulled my collar and kissed me intensively. I kissed back with the same amount of passion. Our lips moulded perfectly. Everything felt the same, it didn't feel foreign at all. The girl in my arms is the love of my life. No matter how horrible I was to her, she still loves me. I promise I will never hurt her again. 

"Don't you dare kiss someone else again. Your lips are mine and only mine."

"Yes, madam." I saluted and she gave a small chuckle.

------

A/N: hoped that this update is better :') Enjoy peeps!