The Bunny And The Ostrich

Dream

Jeongyeon’s POV

“G-girlfriend?!” Chaeyoung and Mina exclaimed in sync with their eyes wide open. They both froze at their spot.

“Yup.” I coolly said while encircling my arm over my girl's shoulders. “Guys, meet the bunny of my life, Im Nayeon.” With proud smile, I introduced Nabongs to my best friends.

“I-I’m Son Chaeyoung. Thank God someone who’ll actually love my corny, hotheaded hyung does exist.” Chaeng received a light slap from Mina while I glared at him. “That’s rude, Chaeng. Anyway, my name’s Myoui Mina. It's nice to meet you, Nayeon-unnie. Please take good care of Jeong-oppa for us.”

Nayeon giggled as Mina bow respectfully. “You can count on me, Mina-ah. Nice Korean by the way.” She patted my friend’s head. I rolled my eyes at them. “More like I am the one who’s taking care of you here.” That made me received a hard smack at the back.

“You’re so violent even in front of my friends, jeez.” I heard Mina and Chaeyoung silently laughing. “I can hear you two.” The two just shut their mouth and act innocent. I just rolled my eyes at their silliness.

“Haha, sorry. By the way, setting all teasing aside, I bet you two are pretty hungry for some Japanese dish, right?” Chaeng said. We all nodded at him and followed him as he led us. I noticed how Chaeyoung and Mina hold each other’s hands. I can’t help but to smile.

“Hey, why are you smiling like that?” My girlfriend suddenly asked. “Nothing, I just thought of something cute about those two.” Nayeon looked at my best friends and immediately understand what I’m talking about. “I agree. They do look cute together, though ... we’re the cutest, haha.”

“The antics of this girl really. Aish, why did I become your boyfriend again?” I face frowned at her, who just laugh it off and pinched my nose. “You fell for me because of my beauty and cuteness.” I just shook my head as she smile proudly. “Geez, fine. You win.” I pouted and she laughed at me.

“Seriously, it’s not like we want your moments to be ruined but can you two hurry up? You guys are so slow.” My eyes twitched at Chaeyoung. “Coming, Boss!” I yelled in annoyance which he just laughed off.

We all took a stop at a Ramen & Sushi House. After ordering our foods, we started chatting about some random things to catch up about each other’s lives. It feels so good, like we’re reminiscing every moment we had with or without one another’s company.

“Jeong always told me things about you two. I’m so glad that this bully has someone to be with him in his childhood days even after being a hardheaded kid, not forgetting that you know three languages.” Nayeon stated and the two laugh while I just groan at them.

“He’s a very nice oppa, Unnie. He just tends to be so overprotective sometimes.” I was glad at Mina’s kind words. “And he and Chaeng are very funny too.”

“Yeah, he’s funny to the point where some random people want to either throw coins at him or strangle their selves after hearing his lame jokes.” Nayeon rolled her eyes, making my lips twitch. ‘It’s not like I know that they can’t get easily laugh at my 1st class jokes!’

“Can you tell us how you two became a couple, Noona?” Chaeyoung asked which quickly took my attention. “Ok.” Though I was hesitating on my girlfriend’s way of telling our love story, I decided to sit back and listen.

‘I give my full trust that you won't revise our story into Beauty and the Beast, Bunny!’