Chapter 5

The Red: Soulmate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Haeyoung smirking as she saw two students tried to climb the back gate. She just finished the morning meeting of student body also the supervisor and she started the morning patrol after the bell rang. She was suppressing a grin. The two have their back on her as they climbed down. When they turned around, they immediately fell on their with hands on the chest.

“Annyeong chingu.” She smiled sweetly. “Good thing it was me who caught you rather than crazy dog. Thirty minutes detention after class guys. Make sure not escape. You may go now.” The two boys stood up. When they about to walk away, Haeyoung pulled them backward. “Hmmm, make sure to tidy up your uniform before go to your class or Johnny will add your punishment. Also, you may spray some perfume or else Taeyong will get you because you reek of cigarettes.” She turned around, welcoming the new comer. “Ahhh, annyeong another late student. Welcome, welcome~! You got an hour detention after class. Aigoo, I hope you are the last. All of you two hour detention.”

She grumbled before straightened her skirt and started to walk toward her own class.

“Oh, eomma!”

Mark stopped after he heard her voice.

“Patrol?” She nodded. “Hurry up go to your class then.”

“Okay. See you later.” He frowned. Something felt off.

“Haeyoung-ah,”

“Yes?”

“Be careful. Never leave Taeyong or Johnny side today.”

She rolled her eyes. As if she could stay away from them. The two were like a glue. They always stuck on her. She only nodded and continue to walk.

When she passed teacher’s office, her homeroom teacher called for her.

“Yes, saem?”

“Kids, this is Haeyoung, a president of student body and your class president. Haeyoung-ah, these are new transferred students. Your new classmate. Sehun, Kai, Chanyeol, and Baekhyun. Show them the classroom and please help them to adapt school environment. Can you also tour them around at the break time and maybe explain school rules?”

Haeyoung scratch her pointed nose while grinning sheepishly.

“I’ll try, saem. If not, I’ll ask Jaehyun to tour them around.”

“Well, it’s fine. And please inform your classmate to do chapter five. I’ll be coming to class in an hour. You all can go to your classroom now.”

The girl was bowing while the four male students stood still. She rolled her eyes. The moment she landed her eyes on them, she knew they were trouble. She walked first in front of the four. No one talked. The four were still being cautious about the girl.

Besides, they couldn’t get closer to her easily. They just met her and who knew the potential danger she could put them into later? They couldn’t risk any trouble when they had something important to do.

Haeyoung opened the classroom door. The students inside quickly went to their own place although some of them still running around.

“Pres, where is seonsaengnim? Is she not coming? Yes! We have free first schedule?!” Asked a boy with black hair on the back seat. He grinned mischievously.

She smiled wickedly. “You wish, Jackson.”

The boy groaned, upset that he got no free time. He already planned to play a basketball outside with the other boys since the weather just so nice.

“Oh, new students?” A girl loudly threw question, getting the entire class attention to finally focus on the new comer.

Haeyoung clapped her hands. The spirit she has

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter