Chapter 4

The Red: Soulmate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The bird was chirping outside the window. Sound of alarms alternately rang through the peaceful morning. But the sleeping beauty seem like she didn’t hear them at all. The people inside the house did. They groaned all together as the alarm rung endlessly.

She smiled and thought the noisy alarm as lullaby. She fell in a deeper sleep.

Someone knocked on her door loudly but she just snuggled closer into her comfy blanket.

“Ya! Kim Haeyoung you crazy woman! Turn off the alarm. It’s getting noisy!”

No answer. He grumbled as he forcing the door open half sleepily. He stood in front of her for a while before grudgingly pulled her blanket, causing the girl rolled and fell on the floor with a loud thud.

Her eyes opened wide. She looked around disoriented.

“You! Why you set alarms in the dawn for god’s sake!”

“Johnny-ah! Wh-what time is it?!” She grabbed the closest alarm clock and her eyes widen again. “CRAP! I’m late!” She stood up abruptly. To Johnny’s bad luck, due to her short body height and because he was a bit leaning on her, when she stood up, her head hit his chin hard. Earned an annoyed groan from Johnny.

He held his chin as he glared the girl who ran into bathroom. A second later, he heard shriek from the inside followed by loud thud and things fell on the ground. He mentally laughed while holding his sore jaw as he walked outside her room. He sure Haeyoung was falling in the bathroom.

A clumsy girl indeed.

He sat on dining table. His sleepiness totally disappeared. Thanks to Haeyoung.

“Why are you two already bickering in the early morning?” The man who stood in front of stove preparing something for breakfast asked with patience.

“She abused me since early in the morning, hyung. Look. My poor chin and now my jaw feels sore.”

The older man shook his head. He felt like a mother of two most childish children. He felt like he was gaining a century older than his supposed age. Johnny and Haeyoung could never spent a day without bickering. Even so, the two were the closest. They were like a pair in crime.

Haeyoung was currently a president of student body with Johnny was the first vice president. And he, Mark, was currently the former president of student body. He was the president before Haeyoung. If you asked why they lived together, it was because they have close relationship. Since the house was big and they felt like no boundaries, they decide to live together. They knew each other since forever anyway.

And also, it was in order to take care of Haeyoung.

Because the girl was simply careless, clumsy, innocent, and hopeless. She couldn’t cook. Couldn’t take care of herself. And she had lots admirers. Some even be stalkers. Once they came to this town, they promise to take care of Haeyoung with their life.

Another man was descending from the upstairs. His hair neatly comb with his uniform full and tidy on his body. Except the coat on his left shoulder. He put on a wristwatch and sat down across Johnny. There, the angelic son. The one who never made trouble. He was the tidy one and the calmest among the children in that house. He was the maknae. And his name Taeyong. The second vice president of student body.

“Okay, am I the lazy one or are you too early?”

Taeyong was eyeing Johnny as if the old

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter