Chapter 6

The Red: Soulmate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Okay, why are we doing this now?” He was eyeing tall building in front of him before looking at what he used in distaste. “Seriously, enrolling school? Don’t you think we are too old for this? I will surely kill you first if you get wrong on this one, Kai.”

“I will kill him first if he gets wrong. I should coloring my hair just for this school rule. It feels strange not having my silver hair.” Sehun pouted. He touched his now dark brown colored hair.  

“Seol shared her vision about this with me. I already looked for everywhere and this place is the closest building in her description.”

Sehun nodded and walked inside. He placed his hand inside his pant pocket. His eyebrows furrowed. They were being a center of attention now. Students, mostly girls were looking at them openly. Truthfully, he was not used by that. In the Eirini, most people would bow down their head as they met Sehun first. And there, they were staring boldly.

Kai, Chanyeol, and Baekhyun started to put up their guard on protecting Sehun. They were silently examining their surroundings. They tried sharpened their sense although it made people’s scent were attacking their sense of smell like a mad.

Kai frowned. Overall, being a tracker, his sense was sharper than anyone. Something was different with this place. He couldn’t describe it yet but he felt it. He sent a telepathy message to Sehun.

“I feel something.”

Sehun looked around. He closed his eyes as he tried to let out a bit of his power on blocking vampire’s power, to help Kai focused on his finding. But something strange happened. His power couldn’t reach something. This power, whatever it was, Sehun couldn’t break it with minimum energy. He need to focus and let out more energy to break it. And he couldn’t do it there.

He opened his eyes.

“I can’t.” He said to Kai. The latter taken a back a bit. This must be something strong that the king himself couldn’t break it without letting out his energy.

“I’ll find it later. I don’t think this power will do harm for now.”

They continue to walk toward the teacher’s office. A lady were welcoming them with such a warm smile. She led them inside and gave a piece of paper containing their schedules for a month.

“Hello kids. I’m Miss Ahn, your homeroom teacher. And in your hand is your schedule. You can look for me if you need any help. And—Ah! Just what a lucky! Haeyoung-ah! Come here.”

“Yes, saem?” A girl with white milky skin appeared. Her eyes were sparkling with a bright spirit. With a bang and long straight dark brown hair in a ponytail, she kinda look like a doll. Her smile was wide as if she has nothing to worry. She has a positive aura.

The lady waved her hand, asking Haeyoung to come in. She wrapped an arm around Haeyoung’s shoulder like a proud mother.

“Kids, this is Haeyoung, a president of student body and your class president. Haeyoung-ah, these are new transferred students. Your new classmate. Sehun, Kai, Chanyeol, and Baekhyun. Show them the classroom and please help them to adapt school environment. Can you also tour them around at the break time and maybe explain school rules?”

No wonder. She also has this kind of leader aura on her. Her charisma was overflowing. The first time they saw her, Kai, Baekhyun, and Chanyeol almost bow down to her.

She scratched her pointed nose while grinning sheepishly. She was awkward, Sehun could tell it. She must be not really like about someone praised her that much.

“I’ll try, saem. If not, I’ll ask Jaehyun to tour them around.”

“Well, it’s fine. And please inform your classmate to do chapter five. I’ll be coming to class in an hour. You all can go to your classroom now.”

They walked to their supposed class when the four start to communicate.

“Wow. You felt it?” Chanyeol asked in wonder.

Next to him, Baekhyun held his hands on his chest. “My poor heart. She was such a beauty but I feel behind that sweet smile, she’s ready to eat me alive!”

“Yeah. She is scary. Even as vampire, we have no charisma like her.”

Sehun looked at Haeyoung closely from behind her back. He didn’t even second their opinion. He was totally agree with them. This Haeyoung girl seem sweet yet she has this kind of aura that she was dangerous.

Haeyoung opened the classroom door. To their surprise, some of the students quickly went to their own seat. Even though some of them were still fooling around and talking with their friend. But when she entered the classroom, she got the attention immediately. She stood behind the teacher’s table with the four of them on her side.

“Pres, where is seonsaengnim? Is she not coming? Yes! We have free first schedule?!” The boy with black hair on the back was asking her. He looked like a rebel. A tidy and diligent looking rebel.

She smiled cruelly as if she was very satisfied because the boy would not get his wish. “You wish, Jackson.”

The boy groaned, upset with her direct answer. The students laughed at him teasingly while the boy was pouting. Haeyoung chuckled, also enjoyed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter