Chapter 1

The Red: Soulmate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Over two hundred years ago...

There was a kingdom called Eirini. Led by a wise King and warmhearted queen. They were King Oh Seojun and Queen Kyungmi. The king and the queen have two children, crown prince Oh Seungmo and princess Oh Seulmi.

Together with royal family, people inside there were happy. They lived in harmony even though they weren’t normal creature.

They were vampires.

But, people in Eirini never drank human blood. This was about an agreement thousand years ago. Long time before, human and vampire could never stay in one place. Human’s blood was the biggest temptation for vampires. Human’s blood could give them power and immortality. Vampires who drank human’s blood becoming invincible. And once they drank it, they could never stop. For them, drinking human’s blood was like addiction. They would drink it over and over again to satisfy their desire.

Greed about power covered their eyes. They didn’t care about rule and regulation. The urged vampires have to drink some blood pushing them to prey human.

In human’s eyes, vampires were monsters. Vampires have to die.

Human started to fight and then biggest war between human and vampires happened. Lots vampires and also human died during the war. Until an agreement made between two.

Vampire prohibited to drink human’s blood again and human would treat vampire like human being. Since then, human and vampires lived in peace once again.

Generations changed. After the king and queen deceased, Prince Seungmo ascended and became a new king with his wife was the new queen and their only son, Oh Sehun was the crown prince. For decades, everything was still in a place.

Until one day...

Suddenly everything became chaotic. Fight for power started. Princess Seulmi wanted the throne. She was being thirsty for power. She was starting a rebellion against her brother. She gathered people and gained power by drinking human’s blood. She was tainting the agreement that they kept for years. War cannot be avoided. Bloodshed was inevitable.

People fought for living and for their kingdom.

People died. Children lost their parents. Women became widows. Family lost their house. Hunger due to economic slump took another role. Thing just got worse day by day. One by one, they were the lucky one could move out from the kingdom. Avoid misfortune and death.

After like forever, finally the King win. Princess Seulmi was killed during the war. Her people was erased from the ki

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter