Chapter 8

The Red: Soulmate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Suho was standing alone at the entrance gate. His eyes focused on the building in front of him. Just a moment ago, Sehun called him to come saying that the king needed him to figure out something. Since he arrived, he already felt it.

Something strong.

And pure.

His power couldn’t really reach it. He couldn’t dig on it deeper. Trying to get into the power itself already tiring him. For all his life, he never met this kind of strong and pure power. He felt the vibe the environment around him. He tried to remember which clan that had this kind of aura.

Whoever they were, they couldn’t ignore them.

He tried to dig deeper, spending a few more energy wouldn’t really hurt him anyway. He tried to focus once again. It was when something hit him hard on the chest. The strange power was rejecting him and it was fighting back.

He cough as pain was starting to spread.

What kind of power he was trying to read? Who owned this power?

He felt Sehun presence. But he wasn’t alone. He was walking with a girl and he looked surprisingly so relax. That girl, she was beautiful. And she had this strong aura. He couldn’t help but bow to her in respect.

Her aura screamed fearless and purity. He felt weak and numb. The two stopped in front of him. Haeyoung was smiling warmly. For a moment, Sehun and Haeyoung looked at each other eyes. As if they could talk with their mind, the girl left with a smile on her thin lips

As she walked away, her skin accidentally touch Suho’s skin. His eyes flashed in gold as he felt a strange jolt due to the skin ship. He didn’t know but suddenly his mind went blank and he could see something. Second attack just hit him. And it was way stronger than the first one. It felt like another power just combined to attack him.

And the second attack, he felt that. The evil power.

“Hyung!” Sehun’s voice brought him back. The king sensed something wrong. He looked around to make sure no one saw them. He pulled Suho to stand up and placed the older man’s arm around his shoulder. He started to move fast. He brought Suho to the house.

When Sehun came with semi unconscious Suho, everyone beside Sehun started to panic. Never even once Suho knocked out when he used his power. They wait for hours until Suho slowly gained his energy back little by little.

The oldest man still dizzy but he was conscious enough to explain everything to everyone.

“It was a shield. A strong shield. I’m sorry Sehun, I couldn’t go deeper on it. It was too strong and pure. In some point, it could attack me back when I try to fight with it to get deeper.”

“What are we actually facing?” Baekhyun asking frustrated. He couldn’t grab anything yet. They hadn’t found the supposed to be their queen but it was already full with troubles. If this situation continue, it wasn’t impossible they were going to get killed before the war. They couldn’t stay passive and wait for a miracle happened.

“And I felt strong evil power. It was dark and full with grudge. I don’t think you can stay any longer in this place, Sehun. This is too dangerous. Just go back to Eirini. We can plan something. This is not your war zone when you’ve to fight for Eirini’s future.”

Sehun stood in silence. He was looking at the orange colored sky. Maybe what he had thought night before was right. With Suho’s statement, it just made him sure about his plan.

“Let’s give it a shot. If we still can’t find her until the second full moon, we’ll go back to Eirini as soon as possible.”

“Tell us something, Sehun. Did you find anything?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter