Chapter 10

The Red: Soulmate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Sehun, we are at the rooftop. Everything is ready.”

Sehun heard Kai’s voice in his head. He looked at Haeyoung for the last time to make sure the girl was really alright. He touched her cheeks. His eyes were deeply penetrate into hers. Actually, he didn’t want to go and left her behind, not in that state. But he had to do it.

He had to break the barrier. His time is limited. He couldn’t wait any longer. He need to find his soulmate as soon as possible.

His soulmate.

Something tugged his heart hard.

He need to find his soulmate, but he knew, she wasn’t the one in front of him. Although maybe he had special feeling toward Haeyoung, he had to let her go soon. Especially that Haeyoung was human. He didn’t want to be the selfish one. He’s too dangerous for her. Even though she was strong enough, she could never survive in his world.

His world was too cruel.

He couldn’t–would never dare— imagine her in his world. He couldn’t imagine the worst scene where she... No. Sehun would never let Haeyoung—

“Sehun, our time is limited. Hurry.” Baekhyun said in hurry. He her left cheek once before offering small smile to her.

“You will be alright, right?”

“What? This was nothing. You go to class. Don’t ever think to ditch.”

He chuckled. “Alright ma’am. See you when I see you?”

He walked backward. Haeyoung shook her head in disbelief because of Sehun’s antics. Sometime, Sehun was calm like Mark. He could be as crazy as Johnny. He’s caring and always worrying just like Taeyong. But he was him. He made Haeyoung comfortable and safe. His eyes still on her until he the corner.

After made sure no one around, Sehun jumped from his place and moved fast to the rooftop. When he arrived, everyone including Suho was there. They were looking around. In that spot, they could see the school way clearer than the other place.

Sehun could see the trio do their job. His eyes focused on Haeyoung. She was smiling weakly while talking to the students. Even so, she still looked dazzling in his eyes.

“Sehun, are you sure you’re going to do this? This will take a lot of your energy.” Suho asked him for the last time. He worried for his king. They didn’t know how strong that power could be. The process might not only took lots of his energy but it also endanger Sehun. They didn’t know what happen if the power win against their king.

He looked at Haeyoung for the last time. Just to make sure she’ll be fine. He might or might not see her after he broke the shield. He worried for her.

He jumped on the railing. He closed his eyes as he started to focus on summoning his sword. The sword that only king could handle it. The sword was made by pure energy. It contained with king’s blood. It was a soul weapon. The mighty weapon for almighty symbol of the king.

“I called you, Ilex Gladio.”

The mighty sword appeared. The sword was in pure white with red –from Sehun’s blood— in the middle. It had Eirini symbol carved beautifully.

The air around them changed. There was sudden tight feeling of fear. The four vampires couldn’t even stand up. Their eyes were on the floor while them, kneeled on the floor in silence.

Sehun opened his eyes. It glowed in golden. His tattoo on his back was spreading. It made its own path toward his right face, covering his cheek and half of his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter