Chapter 11

The Red: Soulmate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hours passed. It’s been 13 hour since Haeyoung fainted but the girl still not conscious. Truthfully, the boys started to get worry even though her brother assure them that Haeyoung will be fine soon, the worry they felt weren’t lessened even a bit. Especially it was the second time she fell.

The pained expression on her face also visible. She looked so weak and pale. She was so different compared to the Haeyoung they knew. The color in her face were disappearing slowly. Her current state was breaking the boys’ heart.

Suddenly they heard faint groan from the girl as if she was in great pain. She broke cold sweat as her body trembling a bit. They move closer to her. Mark touched her forehead. It felt so hot. He walked out from her room to take a basin and water. On the other side of her bed, Johnny patiently wiping her sweat with the end of his hoodie’s sleeve.

A moment later, Mark came back with basin and water to cool her down. He dip small towel into the water and squeeze the water off before he put it on Haeyoung’s forehead. He gently her hair in silent.

On the chair, Taeyong leaned with his face as stoic as ever. He felt worry, regret, and angry. But he couldn’t say to who his angry was at. Part of him just blame himself for not noticing her condition all this time. He thought she was fine but everything seemed worsening. He should’ve take care of her more so this thing probably would never happen in the first place.

He was rubbing his face in despair. “This is the second time. And she looks worse than the last time. How is she exactly?”

“She is not in dangerous stage yet.”

“What you mean?”

“But her body started to show symptoms of rejection. She starts to reject it. And if that continue... we may lost her forever.”

“What?” Johnny and Taeyong couldn’t hide their pain anymore. Tears started to fall down when they imagine how life without Haeyoung. They were always together since forever. Imagine the future without her... Johnny couldn’t take it. He stood up and walked out from the house. He was too afraid to think about losing Haeyoung.

Meanwhile Taeyong, he didn’t say anything. Just silently crying next to her. He tried to be strong. Whenever his tears fell down, he quickly wipe it off. But it just came out repeatedly. He couldn’t stop it from falling.

“Don’t tell her anything. Hyung will tell her by himself.”

“Did hyung tell anything else? Like... Like... how to save her? How to cure her?”

Mark shook his head weakly. “We already talked about this, right? No other way beside—”

“I know! All of us know! But... we’ve to hurt her in the process.”

“There is no other way, Taeyong.”

They heard another groan. This time, Haeyoung’s eyes slowly opened. She was looking around, a little disoriented. Once she noticed she was in her room with Taeyong and Mark next to her, she felt safe. But still, the great pain in her body didn’t disappear. She felt something burning and her bones breaking.

Her head hurt. dry.

“Take a drink first, Hae.”

Mark offered a glass to her. She quickly gulped it until not even a single drop left inside.

“It hurt.” She groaned.

“It’s okay, it’s okay. You’re okay, Hae. Fight the pain, Hae. You will be fine.” Despite the pain she felt, she managed to chuckle weakly because Taeyong looked so worry. Everyone was worry about her. She noticed it. She wanted to lift the mood so everyone would not too tense.

“I don’t know why but t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter