Chapter 3

The Red: Soulmate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Four figure stood on top of the tall building. Under full moonlight, they were eyeing below them where human walked around. Human world was not that different from their world. Except it smelled foul. As pure blood and part of royal, they trained to get use with human’s smell, especially the smell of their blood.

Although they already masking some of their sense, to cover some unwanted attention, human’s smell just too much. They never trained to block this kind of smell. And with them having strong sense of smell, it made them dizzy.

“Okay, tell me again, why do I have to experience this kind of beautiful experience? All of people in Eirini,” Baekhyun’s cluck his tongue in distaste. “Ouhhh, what kind of foul smell is this? I really don’t understand human. They make me lost my appetite. Urgh. I’m tired. I’m getting in first, guys.” He went again with his nagging.

They were currently in a place where Seol had described Sehun’s soulmate location. After the meeting, Sehun gathered his people to discuss the problem.

 

Last night...

“But Seol, what if I fail to get her?”

The lady stood still.

“Let the fate decide then.”

He nodded once. “You are excused. Thank you, Seol.”

“My pleasure to help you, Your Highness.”

After the lady excused herself, it left him and Suho alone. Sehun closed his eyes, trying to connect with his people. He was summoning them to get in his room. In a snap, the nine of them were inside Sehun’s room already. They bowed to greet the king.

“Why you call us here, Sehun?” Asked Xiumin, the oldest vampire among them.

“I have task for you all. I need to go to human’s world.” All of them were listening to Sehun carefully. They were fully aware on what happened. Beside their enemy, it must because of the council. But, why all of the place, it must be human world he had to go to?

“I must find my soulmate before third full moon. And she is in human world.”

Chen raised an eyebrow. Quite surprise with the truth. “Excuse me? You mean... our next queen is human?”

“This is impossible. We can’t be pairing with human. That can be dangerous.” Chanyeol said. Taking out the worry that started to grow.

“Seol wasn’t sure about it whether she is a human or some

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter