Chapter 2

The Red: Soulmate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Loud clang could be hear from heavy metal around the backyard. Two figures were moving fast in inhuman pace. Wind started swirling around them getting stronger each time. A figure thrown to the ground with loud shriek.

Second later, fire balls thrown from everywhere. Above them, the sky started to get darker. Lighting can be heard as the intensity was increasing. Some even struck the ground. It sounded mad for a minute before everything calming down as if nothing happened.

Three figures laid on the ground, hissing in pain and defeat. In front of them, a figure stood tall expressionless. His silver hair moving because of the wind, reinforcing his charisma that made people feel little. He held up his sword on their face. No one talked. Around them, the wind was blowing, but not as mad as before. Even so, it still sent dread to anyone.

Someone cleared his throat and a grin broke on the expressionless face. He pulled off his sword and gave it to the person on his left side. Three figures on the ground started whining.

“You are cheating! You said we can do anything and you will not block our power!” Said the loudest voice. But the tall man with palest skin grinned only.

“Everything is fair in love and war, hyung.”

“Oww! I need Lay hyung. I think some of my bone is breaking.” The deepest voice started to complain. “I start to bruise as well.”

The pale skin one rolled his eyes. They were so whinny. He dismissed the three and walked to his room to change his outfit.

“What is it again, Suho hyung?” He asked as he pull off his shirt. His pale skin appeared along with a tattoo on the right of his upper back. The tattoo that only a royal family had it. And in that era, only one person had it. He was Oh Sehun. One and only royal family left. The new king for Eirini.

After his father died a long time ago, he started to take over the throne. Since he took over, major rule changed. Rules that considered too torturous was being erased. Slowly, the economic became stable. Rebellion decreased as his people erased them all.

He also held retrial to the suspect rebels whose accused and jailed in his father era. The innocent one has been released and came back to their family. He also gave a compensation to show his regret on behalf his father. People started to feel satisfied and slowly the dark era changed.

Despite his young age, Sehun was being a good king. He was wise yet he still stern on some rule. A strong kid with stubbornness. Once he set his mind on something, no one could change it. Sehun always stuck on his own rule. He can be warm, but he can also be a harm. Under his lead, new era began. Some people in royal government also changed. Most of the spot changed with young vampire generation.

Sehun, as the king himself, he possessed aerokinesis. He could do anything with the wind. His other specialty was blocking people’s sense. He could block vampire’s strong instinct and their power. But he couldn’t do that often. Just in some occasion because it would drained his energy faster.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter