Chapter 30 A Three-Ply Cord

Our Surrogate Omega
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taecyeon

I had stolen Leo back from my dad when Sica insisted on dancing a dance with G'pa. I had vetoed the whole maypole idea, to Nichkun's disppointment, but the backyard just wasn't big enough. We had decided against any official dances as well, since neither Nichkhun nor Ewon had family, and after my mother's last hate-filled letter, I had no intetion of letting her anywhere near my family anytime soon.

Dad had follwed through on filing for divorse, which had further solidified his place in our little family. And I had seen Dad casting interested looks at Sohyang-ssi throughout the reception. I wasn't sure how I felt about that. Dad absolutely deserved to be happy. It was just weird to think of your father dating.

Beyond the family issue, the three of us hadn't been able to decide on how to have a three-way dance that didn't involve line dancing or looking like a scene from 'Fiddler on the Roof'. I'll admit, that was mostly my hang-up, but neither of the guuys pushed the issue. It just hadn't been something any of us felt strongly about.

The ceremony had been everything I had hoped for, though, I had been hesitant about using Kai's recommendation for a priestess, but she was amazing.

We had done the traditional cutting of the cake, Nichkhun shoving his piece messily into Ewon's mouth while I fed them each a bite daintily. Nichkhun had been more behaved giving me my bite. Ewon did the same but he did got his revenge on Nichkhun. I was a little sad that I wasn't going to get the traditional honeymoon this time around, but there was no way any of us were leaving Leo behind for that long. That was okay, though. I had a lifetime to run away with my two guys. Especially if we could convince Ewon that leo needed a younger sibling. One with a Nichkhun/Ewon combo.

Dad came back to claim Leo after their dance, and Sica chased after shultz, his floppy ears nearly tripping him. He wasn't a fan of the elaborate collar she and Nichkhun had bought him. Sully was on Sica's heels, and I glanced up to see Sully's dad, Kyungsoo, walking toward me with an indulgent grin at the two girls' antics.

I was cracking up, remembering Ewon's indignation at Nichkhun's refusal to call the pup anything but s. The dog had at least double the bowel movement of any dog I'd ever seen. A fact that made me suspicious that he was being snuck food from the table, definitely against the rules.

Nichkhun had been calling our pets s and Giggles for months now, despite Ewon's groans and side-eyes. I was staying out of that one, but I had to admit that it was pretty damn funny.

"Should I ask what's so funny, or just offer you my congratulations?" Kyungsoo greeted me with a friendly smile.

We shook hands "Thank you, and no, unless you want to hear about the long-running near argument between my mates about Nichkhun constantly call our pets s anf Giggles..."

"All this makes me want to get married again." Kyungsoo saod with a laugh.

"You haven't sworn off the whole institution?"

Kyungsoo had approached me one day when I had been picking Sica up from a sleepover, because Sica had mentioned Nichkhun's and my divorce, for some reason. I'd been a little defensive explaining it to him, but in return he had opened up about his hellish divorce. His ex had been a real piece of work, but it all boiled down to the ex had no interest in being a father, and that had been that.

"I kinda wish I was, but I'm a romantic at heart." Kyungsoo said and looked somewhere over my shoulder, he's smile was a little sheepish.

"Nothing wrong with that."

Kyungsoo shrugged, sipping on his champagne "It sure would make life a lot easier if I liked being alone."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter