Chapter 29 I Want My Forever With You...And You...

Our Surrogate Omega
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nichkhun

I blinked back tears as the three of us walked hand in hand into the backyard. Our friends all formed a large circle spreading out from where the priestess that Kai had recommended stood waiting for us to join her. She looked like the embodiment of Mother Earth herself, with her waist-length, silver gray hair blowing in the breeze and the long white gown she wore flapping at her ankles. I'd had no idea that paganism was a thing in the modern era, but I had to give a fist bump for any religion that would allow the three of us to have a marriage ceremony. Commitment ceremony? Whatever. We were going with handfasting.

I glanced around the circle of people who'd taken time from their lives to celebrate with us today, touched beyond measure to have this show of support. Ewon's former boss from Cafe Om, Abrar, was standing there with his wife and some employees. Beside him was the tall and muscly barkeep, Minjun, and a few guys from Jun K's Bar.

Minjun was a good guy with a soft heart, it had been a relief when he'd helped us to finally convince Ewon to forget about ever returning to the damn job and go do the doula classes instead. He'd had second thoughts about working at all, anyway, but as Leo got older, Ewon was less urgent to constantly be with him, and now was interested in doing something outside the home that wouldn't take up too much of his time.

Not onlywould that be a hell of a lot better than our omega working in a bar, it would also go a long way toward making Ewon feel the same fulfillment in life that Taec and I had with our jobs. The rest would come with age as he grew into himself, now that he wasn't constantly hustling from job to job to keep food on the table for Sica. At twenty-six, our Ewon had a lot of time left to figure out what he wanted for his career.

Kai was next to Kyungsoo who was there with his daughter, Sully. His mom, Yoona-ssi, stood with them. She was already dabbing at her eyes with a discreetly held handkerchief. Sica's old babysitter, Sohyang-ssi, was ther. Along with Jang Wooyoung-ssi, Sica's new alpha school teacher that she'd insisted on inviting today. He was a great guy, and I'd had no problem with her request. Next to him stood Chansung and Junho with little Jay in Chansung's arms. And many others who were there during our journey to get at this moment.

Taecyeon's dad stood near the priestess, holding our Leo. At nine monts, he was already getting so big that I'd been hinting lately at the idea of having another within next year so they'd be close in age.

So far, Ewon had been shutting that idea right down. Taec had that look in his eyes that told me he was remembering how y he'd found our boy when he was preggo. That man and his ist omega . So funny from such an uptight man, but that was Taec. A man with many contrasts and subtleties. I looked forward to learning more of Ewon's as the years went by.

Between Taec's dad and the priestess stood our Sica. Or Jessica as she'd asked to be called now that she was pushing the ripe old age of ten this year. I mean, she was going to be double digits! She wore a sunshine yellow, cap-sleeved, gauzy peasant dress that flowed to mid-calf, with a wreath of woven daisies and pink geraniums in her hair. The three colors of her outfit matched the ribbons worn on each of our wrists.

After a lot of research, Sica had chosen our colors for today. She'd picked pink for romance, white for goodness and light, while the yellow was for clarity, joy, and optimism. We'd all agreed that she'd made good choises.

As we entered the circle, I glanced over Ewon's head to Taec. Flashes of our original wedding day went through my head, yet somehow, it wasn't as meaningful as today ceremony. Today I bound myself not to one, but two men. Two men, a little lady, and our precious son. My family, my life, my joy.

Ewon squeezed my hand with a soft smile "Save the tears for later, Khun. First let's get through the actual ceremony."

I squeezed his hand back and walked happily toward my future. My future with these two annoying, enchanting, and completely lovable men. The priestess nodded solemny as we aproached her, barefoot in our white casual summer suits. We looked more like we were heading to the beach but apparently, the circle here was considered hallowed ground, so yeah, no shoes.

The three of us formed our own small circle in front of her, with Taec and I facing each other while Ewon stood between us. As it should be, our omega being protected by his alpahs, while we in turn drew strength from him.

I focused as the priestess began the brief ceremony "Thank you for being here, family and friends. Today our grooms have chosen to bind themselves together with a traditional handfasting. More than a symbolic binding of the hands, this will demonstrate the c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter