Chapter 18 Date With The Princess

Our Surrogate Omega
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taecyeon

Normally, I woke up on the outside of the bed, my arms wrapped around either Nichkhun or Ewon. Both, if I could manage it. But I must have been more exhausted than I'd realized last night, because, somehow, they'd both managed to squeeze me into the middle of their sandwich, both their lags and arms tangled so tightly around me, there was no way I was getting up without waking one or both of them. They both looked so ing peaceful. I settled back into my pillow with a sigh. If I had to be trapped in bed, this was a way to do it.

But the peaceful moment didn't last for long. All of a sudden, Ewon's eyes popped open, and a moment later he flew out of bed.

"What's wrong?" I asked, scrabling out of Nichkhun's hold, leaving him blinking in confusion, tangled up in the sheets.

"Gotta pee!" Ewon said desperately, slamming the bathroom door behind him.

I collapsed on the edge of the bed, my heart racing.

"You okay?" Nichkhun asked.

"He scared the crap out of me!"

"It's his new morning routine. And my new morning wake-up call. Well, yours now, too." Nichkhun stretched "Come here. I've missed you."

I crawled back under the covers to cuddle and kiss Nichkhun.

The sound of Ewon washing his hands signaled that he was nearly finished. I gave Nichkhun one last peck on the lips before I turned to motion Ewon to join us "Come here. I was too tired to talk to our boy last night."

Ewon rolled his eyes, but let me tug him into bed next to me and lean down to kiss his belly "Good morning, baby boy! Your papa missed you. Yes he did. Have you been giving Dadzo a hard time? No more kicking his bladder."

"How many times do I have to tell you I'm not going to be 'Dadzo'?" Ewon complained.

I grinned and kissed his belly again "Until you decide on a name, you're Dadzo."

"Nichkhunnie..." Ewon complained.

Nichkhun shrugged "It's a terrible name, but Taec is right. Until you actually decide on a name, we need something to call you."

Ewon groaned, but before he could respond again, there was a little knock on the door "Taec-ajeossi? Is it time?"

I gave Ewon's belly one last kiss "Sorry, loves. I've got a date with a beautiful girl."

"Bring me back a cinnamon roll!" Nichkhun said.

"Ooh, can I have one of those apple-cinnamon things? The giant ones. What are they called?"

"Fritters?"

"Yes! Bring me back a fritter! Please. Maybe two?"

I threw on some clothes "Just a minute, Sica!" quieter "I have to get put of here before you guys give me a shopping list of pastries."

They started shouting out other options and closed the door on them. Sica was dressed and ready to go "You ready for our date, sweetheat?"

She nodded primly, twisting her body back and forth so that her skirt swished.

Nichkhun and Sica had their art, and Ewon and Sica had so many "things" that were just theirs, it was hard to count, but weekend morning breakfast dates were ours. Nichkhun had suggested it shortly after the ultrasound. While on the phone with her one night, while I was away, she'd complained about how she didn't get to spend time with me anymore, I was either away or working on baby stuff. It near broke my heart. I did my best to have one of the weekend mornings free every week. Sometimes it worked, sometimes it didin't, but Sica didn't fuss about the occasional miss because of work. The important thing seemed to be that she got aome of my time, focused on her, and knew when to expect it.

"How was school this week?" I asked.

"I read a book!" Sica told me excitedly.

"A whole book?" I matched her enthusiasm. She'd already told me on the phone, but it didn't hurt to reinforce the weight of her accomplishment.

Sica nodded "I used the green-colored plastic thing that Taeyeon-susengnim got for me, and the words didn't jump around anymore."

"What was the book about?"

She proceeded to recount the story to me, and somewhere between the world's oldest squire and the princess disguising herself as a boy, I got a little lost. They did defeat the dragon and save the day and make Sica happy, and that was all I cared about. After we'd finished our drinks, coffee for me and hot chocolate for her, I said "Okay, little lady. What do you say we get the guys their treats and head home?"

"I don't know if Wonie-oppa should have more sugar, Taec-ajeossi." she said seriously "He only needs two hundred calories more than normal every day. If he's not careful, he'll get fat."

I sputtered "Who told you that?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter