i guess you got laid last night or something?

Denial (Lime Series: Story #2)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

C4: i guess you got laid last night or something?

 

Continued from the last chapter:

 

I decided to just stay the night. I didn’t want to make Jinho or Hongseok drive me home at this hour. I could sleep on the couch since Changgu more than likely will stay at Jihee’s.

 

Since I decided to stay Jinho picked out a movie for us to watch and decided to change into his pajamas too.

 

I pull on one of Hongseok’s shirts since he had offered one to me. I didn’t want to ask Jinho since you know he had a girlfriend and I feel it would be awkward for me to wear his shirt when he has one. So that left Hongseok as the only option.

 

As I step out of Hongseok’s room Hongseok steps out of the bathroom only in a towel. Our eyes meet and boy did the definition of awkward never fit more than it has right now.

 

I did have to admit he was very very good looking but he wasn’t Yeo Changgu.

 

The front door opening down the hall causes us both to glance down the hall. There to my shock stood Changgu, who stared between the two of us.

 

I take back what I said, this situation fits the definition of awkward even more.

 

What the hell was Changgu doing home?

 

From the other end of the hall Jinho steps out of his room. “Mina hurry up, the movie is starting!” I glance down at him and he reads the situation.

 

I quickly trot down the hall and shove him and myself into his room closing the door behind us. I let out a breath I didn’t know I was holding in.

 

Jinho pushes himself off the door and laughs. “Well that was awkward even for me.”

 

-

 

The next morning I sat at the kitchen table spooning cereal into my mouth. I was trying to finish it before Changgu got up. But even if I did finish it before then I’d still end up in the living room. Jinho was still sound asleep.

 

I also didn’t want to just up and leave without saying I was. I also kind of just didn’t want to ride the bus back to my place, I’d rather have Jinho take me.

 

I hear a door shut down the hall and I tense up. God please don’t let it be Changgu. The footsteps near the kitchen and finally I hear them enter the room. They immediately move to the kitchen sink sitting a bowl down in it. It was Hongseok.

 

He must’ve been up before me and ate in his room. My gaze moves down his broad shoulders to his back. My mind reeling to last night whenever he stepped out of the bathroom shirtless with a few water droplets sliding down his torso. I swallow, the image of him hovering over me shirtless flashes across my mind too. I shake my head.

 

I stand up grabbing my bowl to move towards the sink. My shoulder brushes past his as I sit the bowl into the sink. A warmth spreads from where our bodies touched. Both of us make eye contact and kind of just stare at each other before I realize what we’re doing.

 

I clear my throat awkwardly. “So um did Changgu say anything last night?”

 

Hongseok turns back to the sink to sit his now clean bowl in the strainer before grabbing mine to wash. “He asked if we had .” His voice was firm but for some reason I felt like he forced it to be.

 

My eyebrows furrow, why would he ask that? Was it because I was in Hongseok’s shirt and Hongseok was practically ?

 

“What did you say?”

 

Hongseok’s hands pause on the bowl before he glances up at me. “That it wasn’t any of his business what we did.”

 

In a way I was glad he said that. Changgu didn’t claim me as a friend anymore so it wasn’t any of his business what I did.

 

I nod.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter