i'll treat you right

Denial (Lime Series: Story #2)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

C2: i'll treat you right

 

Hongseok:

 

What in the hell was she thinking? Her first time with Ko Shinwon? He was the last person she’d want to take her ity if she was sober. He literally only has to please himself, she’d be neglected and it’d be a horrible experience.

 

I run a hand through my hair. There was only one person who could stop this. Changgu.

 

I stomp out of the kitchen in search of him. I find him in the hall with Jihee.

 

“Changgu, come with me real quick.” I tug on his arm. Jihee is immediately up in our business.

 

“What do you need?” She asks for him. Like he couldn’t speak for himself.

 

I stare into her eyes as if to intimidate her. It works a bit.

 

“Changgu I need to talk to you.” I tug him away from her and down the hall.

 

“What?” He sighs once we’re alone.

 

“Mina is going to lose her ity to Shinwon.” I say.

 

He shrugs. “What does her ity have to do with me? It’s her’s not mine.”

 

I roll my eyes. “She’s wasted and not thinking straight. He’s going to hurt her, I know it.”

 

Changgu sighs. “Look she’s her own person, let her do what she wants. If she wants to be a little rebellious and flaunt her body out let her.”

 

I shove him against the wall. “She’s her own person yes, but that doesn’t mean she’s thinking straight right now. You were her best friend, you should know her better than anyone. You’d know she’d never sleep with Shinwon while sober.”

 

Changgu just shoves me back and brushes his clothing off. “The keyword there is ‘were.’”

 

My fingers clench together into a fist. “No one wants their first time to be a one night stand.”

 

“Not my problem.”

 

“It’s you who made her like this. The least you could do is stop her.” I yell at him. He doesn’t move from his spot and I huff, screw him. I’d have to barge in there and stop them myself.

 

I run up the stairs opening every door, most were empty. Some filled with other couples, I had to apologize profusively to them before running to the next door.

 

I open the second to last door and see Shinwon on top of her, luckily with only his shirt missing and with Mina still fully clothed.

 

I rush up to the bed and pull Shinwon off of her. He groans at the sight of me and Mina glares.

 

“Out.” I point towards the door while glaring at Shinwon.

 

Shinwon mutters. “This is totally not worth it.” He grabs his shirt and leaves.

 

Immediately Mina is standing and she shoves me back with her hands. “You idiot, it was going to happen. I was finally going to lose my ity.”

 

She shoves me again. “You ruined it!”

 

I grab her wrists. “Mina, he wouldn’t have treated you right. It would’ve been painful and you’d regret it tomorrow.”

 

“I don’t even care, I just want to get it over with.” She huffs.

 

I sigh, there was no reasoning with her when she was this wasted.

 

“I don’t even feel drunk anymore now. Thanks to you.” She runs a hand through her hair annoyed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter