shots anyone?

Denial (Lime Series: Story #2)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

C.1: shots anyone?

What was the use of being a anymore? It’s only the first of many times, not like it’s that special? At least it wouldn’t be for me since I had been holding off having with anyone in hopes my first time could be with Changgu.

 

I felt like he’d be gentle and romantic about it. But then he started dating Jihee. I never had a problem with any of his past girlfriends, they were all nice and I couldn’t bring myself to hate them even though I had the hugest crush on their boyfriend. But Jihee, well she was a .

 

She would taunt me and make me feel like . It wasn’t even like I was in her way. I’ve only ever been a friend to him, I wasn’t a threat. And then when I found out she was cheating on him and he didn’t believe me when I told him I just didn’t want my stupid ity anymore.

 

Which is why I didn’t turn down Hwitaek’s invitation to Hyojong’s party tonight. Maybe just maybe if I drank enough I could let loose enough to get into bed with someone and lose the only thing I had an ounce of pride left in.

 

So I show up to Hwitaek’s dressed in my shortest white skirt with a see-through black top on, a black bralette underneath it. I felt weird since I’ve never dressed like this before. I was usually a sweatshirt and sweatpants kind of person.

 

-

 

Hwitaek opens the door to his place and his eyes immediately run down my body. His gaze moves back to my eyes while he nods. “Looking good, guys look at Mina!”

 

Hwitaek drags me inside his place and into the living room. Inside sat Hongseok, Hyunggu, Yuto, and Jinho.

 

I felt slightly embarrassed again as the four boys openly checked me out.

 

“Wow, you clean up nice.” Hyunggu grins.

 

Jinho huffs. “You guys better take care of her tonight.” Glaring the boys down.

 

“You’re not going?” I ask him. I was hoping he would, being the eldest I felt safest when he was there. If I felt the need to back out of my plan-which I wouldn’t, I hope-I would’ve run to Jinho.

 

He shakes his head no. “Sorry Kayoon’s last midterm was yesterday so I’m taking her out to celebrate tonight.”

 

“Whipped

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter