Paris

Real and not Pretend : Book 1 — The Genesis
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

For two days, Lisa did nothing but to clean her apartment, did groceries - although Jennie had booked herself a room in a hotel 4 blocks away from her apartment - and writes in plans for them to enjoy the remaining days of their break.

 In the middle of that was a call from Jisoo after she and Rosé sent Jennie out to Paris.

 

"You are in a suicide."

Lisa had to chuckle. "I am not. I'm over her, unnie."

"Right, did you say yes to that date offer last week?"

"No? He asked me in a wrong timing. I was busy with exams and prep work before the break."

"You can tell him to move it though. He never said it's asap."

"I forgot."

"Lie." then a sigh. "This is seriously a death row."

"Stop the exaggeration."

"I am not. You said yes to being an exchange student because you're dying and now that you're slowly recovering, you did this."

Lisa sighs. "I know you're concerned unnie, I thank you for that but I honestly think I am doing well. You said it yourself to never rush it, that's what I am doing. The offer is just plainly getting myself out of boredom and being her friend, helping her to move on."

"Whatever you say. I hope this won't bite your back. Enjoy your time with her."
 

 

***

 

Lisa craned her neck from side to side to look out for her and there she goes, wearing an all black jeans, sneakers and a flannel shirt - being all fashionista and gorgeous, her heart skips a beat.

'.'

She waves out until Jennie sees her, she saw her smiled and went directly to her area. She doesn't now what to do but Jennie answered her question as she engulfs her in a tight hug.

 

"Welcome to Paris, unnie." she says in the hug.

Jennie refused to let her go so she allowed her to do so for a minute more. "Thanks." Jennie says once she breaks the hug.

"How are you?"

"I am getting better."

Lisa had to step back a bit knowing how close their distance is as she swiftly moved forward to take a hold of her spinning luggage. "Let's check you in first before we get Lunch."

"Sure."

And both of them went straight to Lisa's rented car and head towards the hotel.
 

 

***

 

"This is a nice room." Lisa says after they got inside the Jennie's room.

"Yeah, a friend of mine suggested this hotel because it's homey."

"And your friend is correct." Lisa says and sits on the bed, hopping. "Soft. Nice."

Jennie had to chuckle. "Get up kid and let's have lunch. I'll do the fixing later."

"Okay." she grins. "What do you want to eat?"

"Hm. Since we're in Paris, fish and chips?"

"Okay. I know the right place."

 


***
 

 

"This is by far the best fish and chips I've ever tasted." Jennie says while wiping off some sauce stains off from the corner of her lips.

Lisa nods and answers after swallowing her food. "Gotta agree. I've tried a lot of them but this is my best pick."

Jennie looks around then back at Lisa. "I wonder why only a few comes here."

"It's Wednesday and a lot of people are still doing their Spring Cleaning but this place is always jam packed."

"I see."

And both went quiet, one is eating while the other one is observing the first one. She noticed the stare so she looks up and meets her gaze.

"What?" Lisa says.

Jennie did not respond for seconds until she says. "You dyed your hair again?"

"Kinda." she replies. "Had to tone it down a little bit, my previous hair color was too bright." she continues.

"Why can't you just agree on getting wigs on? It's more convenient than having your hair constantly undergo medicines. You'll get bald in no time." she frowns.

Lisa had to chuckle at that. "Wigs are annoying and a hind

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter