SURPRISE

LET'S PLAY CUPID
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

      On a fine breezy evening,  Lisa asked Rose, " Will you be my date on the company's Foundation party?". She was so blunt which made Rose blush., but thanks to the dim lighting of the place, it wasn't so obvious,  but she stuttered a little bit saying, " O-oh yes,  O-of course, I'd be delighted. ". She wasn't looking straight to Lisa but at her unfinished food. Lisa invited her to a dinner and she couldn't say no.  Lisa was simply irresistible.  It was a week since their first meeting and she was perplexed at where they are heading to. Lisa never said anything.  They just enjoyed each other's company. Are they friends or more than that?  She didn't know.  She just knew that she fell in love with Lisa at first sight.  She couldn't say it to Lisa because she was afraid her feelings might not be reciprocated. She couldn't go back to her broken and depressed self.  She just overcame it with the help of Jennie.  She trusted Jennie so she agreed to meet Lisa but never thought she would be in love so hastily. They finished eating and had been walking to where Lisa's car was park.  She left her car back to her workplace because the taller girl insisted she should drive her off to her house after the dinner. She didn't waver a protest but accepted it eagerly though not obviously. She drove her home but the drive was so silent it was deafening. She stopped right at the gate of her house and got out of the car to open the door of the passenger side. Lisa was the perfect gentleman, always. She never disappointed her. When Rose said goodbye and shut the door of her house,  it was the cue of Lisa to drive off. Rose couldn't help but admire and love her more as days passed by. 
        

                         Lisa was sporting a navy blue jeans and a plain white v-neck tucked into it and a leather jacket and a white Nike sneakers. It was Sunday and she decided not to come to office and would ask Rose out so they,  together,  could g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter