ENDINGS AND BEGINNINGS PART 1

LET'S PLAY CUPID
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lisa got out of her car and breathed deeply. She inhaled and exhaled exuberantly. She was nervous but the fear and longing were much more stronger. She walked to the door and opened it. She had to see this girl and clear things up between them. The confusion this playing cupid had done to the three of them. Heartaches to be exact had done damages which cannot be overturned by a single apology. 

 

 

Lisa opened the door nervously but showed nothing but emptiness in this empty hall. It was fully furnished, comfortable and everything one could need and want but it was like an empty hollow. She was dejected. She felt miserable. Lisa ran towards the door and closed it forcefully which made a loud noise. She just ran and cried. She didn't care if people would mistook her for someone who just recently escape a mental institution. The feeling of remorse was overwhelming. It was morbid. She was almost falling into depravity. Lisa felt she needed to see Jennie, to be able to express her doubtful feelings as she clenched her fist and it landed on the wall of the building nearby. From running to brisk walking and when she caught up with her breath, she would run again. She was like a madman, crying and running. As if was on cue,  the rain started to pour. 

 

 

"Yeah, thank you for the sympathy!" Lisa shouted as she looked up and saw a very dark gray clouds just above her. Her fist was covered with her own blood. Lisa couldn't care less. She felt numb by the pain in her heart that she was suffering emotionally. The wound in her chest was much more painful than the bruises in her fist. As she was so tired from running and crying, she found herself in a park. She just sat on one of the benches,  hands on her temples and jaws covering her face, bent down and cried. The rain was just starting and it poured heavily. 

 

 

On the other hand, 

 

"Jennie,  where are you?" Rose asked Jennie almost shouting when the latter picked it up. 

 

 

"Why? ", was the only thing that escaped from . Jennie was guilty and confused of her feelings. She was now sober but experiencing hangover. She remembered everything that happened last night. How she pulled Lisa to a kiss without

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter