HEAD OVER HEELS

LET'S PLAY CUPID
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


                Lisa was in deep thought when her secretary knocked on her door, that one fine morning in her office. 
                "Come in. ", it was her secretary, Ms.  Park filling her up of appointments and meetings and after the briefing said, "here are the documents you were asking for yesterday, Ma'am. ". Lisa scanned through the folders and placed them firmly at her table as she signaled her secretary "if that will be all, thank you and before the appointments, I don't want anyone in my office at the moment please, Ms. Park. " As the secretary confirmed and answered and left, Lisa opened her laptop to do office works.  
                 Lisa was the CEO of a Textile Exporting company at the age of 28. She needed to be and sacrificed to be because of the failing health of her father who had just a recent heart attack from which her father survived. Lisa didn't want to lose her father yet so she obliged when her mother asked her to take his place. Despite of her young age,  she never failed to show to the board how promising and talented she can be.  She was so workaholic and forget about herself and then there was Jennie. Jennie whom she loved but never reciprocated. Well anyway,  Lisa was happy just to be beside her when she was down. 
                  Lisa was then busy typing at her laptop when someone came barging at her door. She thought it was her secretary and thought how rude her secretary could be,  not knocking first on the door when

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter