A DRUNK AND A SOBER

LET'S PLAY CUPID
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


                        "One more please", Jennie said wasted as she drank the last drop of rum from her glass. She favored rum of all the liquors because of the faster intoxicating effect it had on her. Well anyway according to her,  what do you expect when you drink alcohol? To be intoxicated,  right? Jennie just wanted to get drunk faster so she could forget the mixed emotions that made her suffer pain. She felt abandoned by Lisa and she felt guilty for Jisoo,  blaming all that happened to her. Rum could fill her up so she drank the now refilled glass up to the last drop and wanted more. The bartender looked worriedly on her but nevertheless gave her another shot. She drank and drank until a bottle had ran out and asked for more. She wanted to feel numb because she felt the pain throbbing inside her chest might make her go insane. 
                      "Ma'am we are closing the shop and no offense meant but I think you had enough. ", the bartender said truthfully cause he saw Jennie almost not opening her eyes anymore. She didn't answer her but gave her phone to him. She instructed him in a hoarse voice to call the one named Lisa and he did. She was too wasted and weak to do just that and Jennie bent down her head on the table and managed to sleep despite the dizziness and the need to puke. She managed to speak one more blurry sentence to the bartender and she passed out right then and there. 

                     "D-dont t-touch... ", she didn't finished what she meant to say because she was too weak and the dizziness was to be blamed. Someone had moved her slightly trying to wake her up but did not succeed. She was feeling so dizzy and was too weak to move. Making her eyes open made her feel more giddy. "Please, j-just -l-let me be", she manag

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter