WHITE FLAG

LET'S PLAY CUPID
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Rose's POV

                    I was the happiest person right now.  My mind screamed those words as Lisa and I sat down at the usual place after our fun date. She invited me again which made me feel happy again. This was the day I would remember the most, our first date. Lisa was the answer to my prayers, my dreams, a knight in shining armor. I couldn't be happier if only she could voiced out what was her feelings for me. I could feel it the way she acted through the day. She cooked for me anyway. I kept on bragging about that in my mind. She embraced me when I was in tears because of some random movie. That felt heavenly and my heart skipped a beat. I even heard her beats abnormally faster than the usual when she cuddled me closer to her. I knew it then that maybe we were meant to be. I was so thankful I agreed to Jennie. Her ideas were fantastic. I fell madly deeply in love with Lisa. 
                   "Let's go?", she asked me with a hint of smile on her face but was a bit reluctant. 
                    "Yes,  of course", and she held my hand which she slid through her arm and guided me outside. I was in deep thought when I saw Jennie with those sorrowful eyes staring straight back at Lisa. She didn't notice I saw her with Jisoo so I pretended I didn't. I didn't want to ruin what was between me and Lisa. I transferred my eyes to Lisa and saw she was surprised seeing Jennie. But what made me think more was that, she didn't bother to say hi to them nor approach them. We just walked out straightly outside the restaurant. Lisa was now quiet and just let me inside her car but didn't utter any word. She was in deep thinking. I was perplexed by their actions but I wasn't dumb. I thought I had an idea what was happening. 
                    Jennie had an effect on Lisa. I could feel it now as I saw Lisa almost in an alternate world where she was alone and I wasn't there. Her eyebrows almost meet at h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter