GREAT LOVE

LET'S PLAY CUPID
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lisa's POV

                 

 

                  I carried her again in my arms. She was so vulnerable and drunk. I was  pitying her and loving her,  as always. This feeling was confusing.

 

I felt happy and light whenever I was with Rose. I felt like there wouldn't be any problem I couldn't face whenever she's around.

 

But with Jennie,  I felt heavy, stressful, and heartaches but I can endure all of it just to be with her. It's like a line in a song,  I'd rather have bad times with you than good times with someone else. I was always thankful I was her friend. 
               

 

                As I placed her in my bed, she was sweating. I was undecided for a moment there.

 

"What will I do? She might get sick if I leave her be drenched in sweat. Reluctant as always, I slowly undress her with so much anxiousness.

 

I was in the middle of what I was doing when she suddenly pulled me closer,  her hands on my nape. It was so astounding I never knew what to do. I was trembling and ensuing full control of myself. I looked into her face and mesmerized by those brown eyes I've been dreaming to look at closely. She managed to open it despite being close the entire time I carried her. I was enthralled by the moment that I lost all control.

 

I let myself be overwhelmed by the sensation she was giving to me through . It was wonderful.  It's as if my first time to wander an undiscovered terrain which made me drowned onto her sweet scent and taste. I closed the gap as I kissed her hungrily with full of longing I was hiding all these years. I bit her lip to let me enter through her wonderland which she compelled completely. Jennie was so a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter