ENDINGS AND BEGINNINGS PART 2

LET'S PLAY CUPID
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Jennie drove to Lisa's house but she found the empty hall as well. The latter's car was parked outside. She's beginning to feel nervous and this need to see her became a strong desire. Desire to be with the woman she had long known and gave her the care and protection she needed. Desire to be in her arms was never this strong until now. 

 

 

She walked and ran, until she reached the park. The rain started to pour heavily and she was soaking wet. Bringing an umbrella or anything to shield her from the rain never crossed her mind. But the person who occupied her mind was in one of the benches in the park. The person whom she wanted to console at the moment because she saw her weeping and aching. The person she longed to see and now walked towards her. 

 

 

 

"Hey", Jennie said softly but her voice cracked a little and gently patted her on the shoulder. Lisa looked up with eyes swollen visible of tears. Upon seeing those pitiful eyes, Jennie had this urge to just pull her closer and tell her everything's all right. Jennie wanted to kiss her and tell her how much she's sorry and love her. But she couldn't utter any words she wanted to tell Lisa moments ago. 

 

 

 

 

But the other was bolder than she thought. Lisa cupped her face and kissed her. Their lips met in a passionate and gentle way and their thirst was suddenly replenished. The cold wind was never a problem because warmth from their bodies helped them. The kiss was barren for a long time, and was longing for more. Their lips just parted because their lungs needed air to function properly. 

 

 

 

"I love y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter