Struggle

The Ubiquity Lounge
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Just as Jongin and Kyungsoo were expecting Suho had been thinking about that girl who had been plaguing his mind slowly. Throughout his shift and even during his shower which he had to run cold at one point. He made a point to Jongin that he couldn't do anything and by going against that himself what would that show as a leader. He was struggling but would never care to show this weakness he tried ever so hard to hide.

When he walked out of his room to see the two boys previously mention talking, an interest was sparked in his mind even if there was no reason for it. Suho wanted a distraction more than anything and when she would be up and moving around he would have literally no clue on what to do around her. 

Speak of the devil. The door to her room opened letting out a short creaking noise as it was opened with caution. The head of the girl previously spoken about was peeking out of the gap before the rest of her body followed as she stepped out into the corridor. She resumed her journey to the front room to be met with three boys there, two sat down on the sofa and the other hovering above them. They seemed to be looking at her but she ducked out of their way before walking into the adjoining kitchen in search of aspirin or something willing to relieve a headache caused by what felt like a pretty intense drinking session.

She pulled open draw after draw as well as cupboards to find cooking equipment and everything but the one thing her headache needed. She grunted as a result of the pain before the figure who was hovering over the sofa came up behind her. He pulled open one of the cupboards above her head before pulling out a pack of aspirin and popping two out of the foil packaging.

He was filling up a glass of water for her and placed the two tablets in the palm of her hand. "How did you know?" She asked looking at him in utter bewilderment. He smiled and handed her the cup of tap wat

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter