First meeting

The Ubiquity Lounge
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The guy in front of Mai at the bar smirked yet again and pulled the contract back towards him as she finished signing it. He folded it and placed it into a white envelope before placing it in his apron pocket and stepped back holding his hands out.

"Welcome to the  Ubiquity Lounge, My name is Kai and I am one of the mixologists here," He smiled at her before placing his forearms on the bartop clasping his hands together. His facial feature was much clearer from this distance and the focus Mai was putting on him was unbreakable. He had deep brown eyes which melted away into his tan skin reminiscent of honey. His jaw was sharper than a blade and his hair was gelled back giving him a little quiff type hairstyle. His white shirt was tight around his biceps indicating thick muscle lies underneath the thin fabric and the collar of his shirt pulled apart to reveal the start of deep muscle lines on his chest.

The whole aura around him seemed to be flirty. And Mai now had to work with him until the contract was finished which wasn't even decided before she signed the contract. She couldn't really deal with other people flirting with her even as a joke she was shy, intelligent but quite open minded. She had never had a boyfriend but went out to clubs often both with friends and by herself. She was a free spirit but would never be seen that way by anyone other than her friends.

"If you follow the stairs through that door, the rooms are located there. All of us have our own rooms including you unless you have your own place to stay," He said smiling showing a pristine set of white teeth. And smile lines that are the essence of happiness itself. "This is the bar, people order here and take the drinks to the tables there is no need for waitressing and such in here, we aren't like slaves. Oh yeah. You will need to go through some training and such before making drinks,"

Jisoo upturned the corners of . With the number of times she has been out she has a whole lot of cocktail recipes memorized from sight. She learned quite quickly what amounts of what to mix with other things to make a variety of drinks. Just because she goes clubbing doesn't mean her intelligence goes out of the window from there out. 

Kai looked at her face and the slight smile on her face and his heart softened, something that had never happened to him ever, he had been flirty towards most women without feeling anything towards them,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter