Let the game begin

The Ubiquity Lounge
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Suho pushed open the doors to the bar and made his way behind the bar. When he reached there he started t0 prepare for something but what was unclear. The bar was completely empty and Suho stood straight once finished even when there was no one around to see his stance.

Suddenly, the front door of the bar was pushed open by a young woman who entered in an almost confused fashion, looking at Suho before taking a seat on one of the stood shaking her head a little. "Hello, can I get a Screwdriver," The woman said to which Suho complied pouring various elements into a champagne glass which ended up an orange-yellow color and he placed his forefinger and middle finger around the base of the glass pushing it towards her. "How's your day been then?" The woman said trying to start a conversation. He stood again in the same position not responding at all to her question.

"Not one for speaking, huh?" She said leaning on one of her arms.

"I'm waiting," Suho said in a monotone voice not even looking at her.

"For Wh--" She was cut off by a man entering the bar via the same door she entered by. He looked older than her by a few years but still confused. The confusion changed into a blank expression as he sat down at the bar one seat away from her. 

"Whiskey, on the rocks," He said without even looking at the man behind the bar. Suho made the drink and placed it in front of him before turning and looking at the girl a seat away.

"Now. We may begin," Suho said grasping the attention of both of the people there. "Welcome to the Ubiquity lounge, I will be your Arbiter for tonight, My name is Suho and you may refer to me by that name," The two of them l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter