Human

The Ubiquity Lounge
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Suho walked back up the stairs to find Kyungsoo sat on the couch He hopped over and placed himself beside the younger boy on the couch. Suho leaned backward and let his legs lie out in front of him. The younger looked at him with judging eyes as the elder lay his legs on top of Kyungsoo's lap. 

"You're finished quickly, I thought that it would take longer," Kyungsoo said shoving Suho's legs off his own.

"He was too blunt, he got to the point really quickly and so it didn't last too long," Suho said sitting up straight instead of lying down. "Anyway, what is she doing?" He pointed to the room.

"She hasn't woken up yet but, Baekhyun and Chanyeol texted me saying they will be back in a few,"

"Okay, I'm gonna go rest up, you should too,"Suho said walking to his room running his hands through his hair.

"See you in a bit," Kyungsoo said turning his focus to the TV on the wall playing a re-run of a movie he had watched many times over now. The Tv suddenly turned black and when Kyungsoo felt his side to find the remote it wasn't. He turned his body around entirely to see two boys smiling, one was holding the remote in his hands waving it slightly aggravating the small owl on the couch.

"Great, you guys just got back and you already want to annoy me, just typical," Kyungsoo said crossing his arms over his chest and lifting his chin up a bit.

"What else would we be here for," Chanyeol and Baekhyun said in unity before looking at each other, pointing and shouting "Jinx," "Double Jinx" "Triple Jinx" they both laughed at the third time they said the same thing leaving the other small boy in the room staring  in awe at the stupidity of the boys' entertainment. They both looked at the unamused boy in front of them. "What," They said in unison yet again. They looked at each other before smiling but were cut off before they could speak again.

"No, We are not going through that again," Kyungsoo said shaking his head. "Why the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter